It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Suicide Coming: Dick Cheney Wins 2012 Presidency!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The most disgusting prediction in my lifetime has surfaced and only the American people can put a stop to it. The coming Presidential campaign and Election of President Dick the Cheney!!!

Some ill vision came over me. A man that was wheeled downstairs to view the inauguration of President Obama....

Look at This

Is now Up and Walking around 4 months Later

Look (recent photo)

Clearly the Man is Campaigning against President Obama. Where does He get the energy from? This is why he has made the rounds on the cable networks that I do not WATCH EVER!!!

A time that I thought would never come is almost here and Dick Cheney will be Elected 45th President of the United States of America!!!

my prediction...

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Please, before it's too late...switch to grapefruit juice...It has this natural cleansing action...

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

LOL!!!!

This thought was so diabolical I had to post it here. LOL

I see you're not a fan of the guy that eats small children for breakfast either.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by OrangeJuice

lol, umm no, not exactly. I honestly believe Ron Paul would stand a better chance of getting elected though.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Hey thats cool True,

I like the company of Ron Paul myself. His banners were all over Georgia during the 2008 election...but

You know he is Correct and Capable enough to lead the United States back into Independence so he will not go so well for the NWO. ... in other news

Cheney Will

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Please, before it's too late...switch to grapefruit juice...It has this natural cleansing action...

Actually I'm kinda partial to pure Pomegranate juice TrueAmerican. It has been shown to work well as a blood thinner and be an excellent agent for promoting blood flow to the heart.

I wouldn't worry about ole Dick Cheney getting elected the next time around Orangejuice. He did admit his role in torture. Maybe it will have an impact on him, like being tried for war crimes at some future date.

[edit on 5/26/2009 by MountainStar]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

Hi MountainStar!!! how's it going pal

This thread idea was some strange vision I had yesterday when I realized how Cheney looks like he is about to go on a Hospice journey then he appears so Healthy and energetic weeks later.

Is the man an Alien or what? LOL

Either way he creeps me out...

new topics

top topics

join