It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HST - Black Box UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Im not sure if this has been posted before. The History Channel released original tapes of conversations between pilots seeing UFOs and air traffic control.
It's long but definatly worth watching.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Beltha

Beltha thanks for posting that one

One of the best UFO documentaries I've seen.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
There are some interesting comments (and pilot transmissions) at the link below regarding the Swissair 127 incident found at 6:57

Excerpt:

Swissair Flight 127 (Probably Capt. Bobet speaking.) "ATC Swissair 127."

ATC = Boston Air Route Traffic Control Center, Danbury Sector 22: "Go ahead Swissair."

Swissair: "Yes sir, I don't know what it was, but it just over flew just like a couple of hundred feet above us. I don't know if it was a rocket or whatever. But incredibly fast. Opposite direction."

ATC: "In the opposite direction?"

Swissair: "Yes sir, and the time was two-one-zero-seven (5:07 PM local time). It was too fast to be an airplane."

ATC: "OK, thank you."

(ATC): To Houston 986, another airplane in the vicinity of Swissair 127: "Did you see anything like a missile in your area, perhaps off to your right?"

H 986: "I'll take a good look, but if it's going that fast, I probably won't get a chance. We just saw Swissair go by a minute ago."

Swissair 127: "We had no warning. It was way too fast!"

The radio report was so provocative that the Boston Flight Standards office was notified while the airplane was still airborne and a FFA officer was sent to meet the crew. The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), along with the FAA met the pilots. Normally this type of meeting is unheard of. The next day the Swissair crew was interviewed separately by four government agents. Bob Durant a commercial airline pilot later interviewed the Captain Bobet who said, he was clearly dismayed the balloon explanation. "He thought it preposterous!"

Link

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Shamelessly bumping this one.

Report on Documentary (pdf)

top topics

join