It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just divide America already!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Scaring you isn't my intention. You threatened to kill peaceful people, who only want to be left alone. I'm of those who could be extremely violent, if I'm fighting for what I believe. I'm anti-war/anti-violence, but if you try to take my rights, I'll get mean. And guess what...our gov't has been squandering off our rights for ages now, redefining our Constitution, and regulating private affairs which should have nothing to do with the American gov't, by definition. They've been passing favors for their own benefit, lying to the public, launching disinfo campaigns, and now making war on people who have nothing to do with anything. Hmmmm...that pretty much follows the same pattern as ours here in the US, eh? There's a war on the common man, they just don't advertise it. Even while you may support them, they're cutting you out of the loop, as much as they can. You're a fool to support such a movement.

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by Satyr]

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
You're a fool to support such a movement.

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by Satyr]

Is there a reason why you cannot spell my username? Mangling it as you have is rude; stop it.

You are the one who advocated civil war and violence. You don't seem to understand that you are part of a very small minority by wanting a civil war. People will not tolerate you disrupting their lives with such an action; you'll be painting a bullseye on your own forehead. You are not the savior that you picture yourself to be. You are a dissident that wants to destroy the USA.

If you want change, do it the right way. Don't be advocating terror in the US. You'll lose.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
jsobecky, for once I agree with what you said above. I also think he is a minority that wants a civil war because he is unhappy and prefers the rest of the U.S. to suffer along with whatever problems he seems to have. I am really getting tired with all this bull# of starting a civil war, or division of the United States.

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
it'd give new meaning to the "Project for The New American Century" ! ha ha!

the trend and the goal is centralizing power and control, not decentralizing. Splitting the US doesn't seem to be in the game plan unless its used as a stepping stone to join the "world govt. federation" thats supposedly in the works.

If it was to be done I'd suggest the pacific states (or just CA) separate from the rest.
I'd prefer it if we just scrapped the whole Federal govmint altogether and instead of Halving the US, dividing it into 50 pieces.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
You are the one who advocated civil war and violence. You don't seem to understand that you are part of a very small minority by wanting a civil war. People will not tolerate you disrupting their lives with such an action; you'll be painting a bullseye on your own forehead. You are not the savior that you picture yourself to be. You are a dissident that wants to destroy the USA.

If you want change, do it the right way. Don't be advocating terror in the US. You'll lose.

Once again, you just don't get it. I'm speaking of a future time, when more people come to the realization that they're being duped and ripped off at the same time. Until then, yes, the ignorant will continue to be the majority.
But, this minority is much larger than you think. You'll be surprised, one day. I hope you have the sense to choose the right side, then.

Originally posted by Al_uh_Looyah
the trend and the goal is centralizing power and control, not decentralizing. Splitting the US doesn't seem to be in the game plan unless its used as a stepping stone to join the "world govt. federation" thats supposedly in the works.

Exactly! Since when is America based upon a centralized gov't? That was why we formed the country in the first place...to escape such an overpowering beast. Decentralized power means that the people still have control. This just isn't so, anymore. And it's only going to get worse. Unfortunately, "of the people, by the people, and for the people" has turned into "of the people, by the people, and against the people".

If it was to be done I'd suggest the pacific states (or just CA) separate from the rest.
I'd prefer it if we just scrapped the whole Federal govmint altogether and instead of Halving the US, dividing it into 50 pieces.

Me too. This gov't is long overdue for a complete overhaul...one that would require abolishing it altogether, first. We need a new plan. There have been more than too many loopholes and exploits integrated into this system, and they're still finding and creating more. Freedom ain't what it used to be. At one time, our gov't was actually anti-gov't, themselves. That's what made it America. Of course, that sentiment died long before I we all were born.

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by Satyr]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join