It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The elite New England Prep Schools and the NWO, etc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
As many of you probably know, there are a handful of extremely lavish and influential New England boarding schools known traditionally as "prep schools," although that term has been more recently appropriated by newer and less-elite institutions as well. These are high schools (secondary schools) at which most of the students live, as with college.

I'm not talking about your local private school here, or even most "boarding schools." There are really only a handful of truly elite prep-schools, with histories stretching back to the 1700s. These are the kinds of places that mint US presidents, senators, Fortune 500 CEOs, and billionaires.

The the very pinnacle of the elite group of these schools would probably be Philips Exeter (with a $1 billion endowment and about 1,000 students, the wealthiest secondary school on the planet), Philps Andover, Groton, and St. Pauls. The next tier down is composed of a handful of only-slightly-less luminous names like Deerfield, Choate, Middlesex, and maybe a handful of others. Below these the "eliteness" factor dwindles rapidly.

If you start poking around you'll see an number of NWO-type names associated with the very top tier. The Rockafeller and Getty familes, for example, are Exeter families. The Bushes are Andover grads. Exeter and Andover used to be so-called "feeder schools" for Harvard and Yale, respectively, and even have the same school colors (red =Exeter/Harvard, blue = Andover/Yale). Even now, they send an inordinate number of students to these schools. Dig back even further in history and you see lots of historical names and old titans of industry associated with these two in particular. The Kennedies are Choate family. Roosevelt was a Groton Grad. And so on.

What, if anything, are the role of these elite schools in forming the NWO and the "American Establishment" ? There is a lot of talk about "Scull and Bones" at Yale and similar societies, but info on what goes on at the secondary level is much harder to come by. Basically the same people who end up in Scull and Bones or Scroll and Key at Yale and Harvard seem to meet each other first at Exeter, Andover, Groton, and the like, generation after generation. Wouldn't it make sense for some sort of elite bonding to go on at the prep-school level?

Anyone ever speculated along these lines?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Well you never know. I have just started reading about these Skull and Bone societies and it has got me wondering the same thing. Not exactly "NWO" but more or less a society within the schools "manipulating" the way they are run. Presumably be money I suppose.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I have several friends who attend Philips Exeter and Andover Academy. It's just a place for wealthier parents to send their kids so that they have an "edge" getting into Ivy League schools. Just looks better on a resume. They're still normal kids.

join