It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you curse someone to have good things happen to them? Wiccans, Shamans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Positive thoughts, blessings and prayers don't work on that type of person who is so negative that they actually view the prayers and well-wishes of others as a personal assault. There are other obvious traits this sort of person possesses, but that's the real kicker here.

If you want something good to happen to them is there a way to curse them for something good to happen to them?

Can you curse someone with positive energy/thoughts? Can you curse a person with joy and peace?

I wanted to ask the Shamans and the Wiccans about this especially as they seem to understand this sort of interaction well. But anyone who has had experience with this sort of thing I would love to hear from.

I am interested in this out of curiosity, but I'm sure any advice here will help me shape the way I interact and respond to them in my life.

I'm sure many are thinking, "Just leave them alone!" Well I would, gladly, but they won't leave me alone! I will be interacting with them whether I like to or not, and my current approach is not helping. I mean this in every literal and cryptic way it can be.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
If its not against their Free Will. It would be nice, but it may not be what they need!

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Not a good idea in my opinion. I wouldn't waste my time or energy because they won't appreciate it anyway. Maybe they want to be negative, and no spell is going to change that for very long. And if you HAVE to be around this person and it is driving you nuts then cut off your energy to them. That way you don't have to feel the negative vibes. Tell them you don't want to talk about negative things and leave it at that. Is this someone you work with or something??

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Novise

They trump in the end anything you could try to do for them. Best to just tell them to start thinking positively. And just as a side not I don't think the word "cursing" is the correct word.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
You might want to read up on Midas and the golden touch.....everything he touched turned to gold, even his beloved daughter. The artfulness of the craft is determined by the wisdom of the one who created it.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The best thing you can do if you have to be around this person is to make a small charm for yourself to keep negative away(I would use tobacco, black pepper and pine oil.)and wear it on you in a pocket or wherever. This will cut off your energy from them. Also, if they are in your house, another good technique to cut your energy off from them is to sit across from them at a table and between you and them in the middle of the table light a white or blue candle. If none of that works, douse them with holy water if they start to writhe in pain they're posessed.
Just kidding.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I am sure that on earth there are people like this, who if they choose can bring you good fortune. But thats at teh top of society lol.

But i think you can, but of course depends who is doing it.

I personally think your better leaving well alone.

Also remember its easier to destroy than create, and thats the universe we live in.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novise
Can you curse someone with positive energy/thoughts? Can you curse a person with joy and peace?

Directing energy toward a specific purpose can be either a blessing or a curse. If you are concerned with the welfare of the negative person then you should come up with an idea that directs positive energy to them.

But if you are concerned with the person's negative energy affecting you, then you should direct the energies into a protective "bubble" for yourself.

The energy we expend for every purposeful action we take, no matter the intention, returns to us like a boomerang.

Negative people ususally have a very low self-esteem and confidence problem. Maybe you could consider how you could help with those issues instead?

top topics

join