It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galactic Federation - Is this stuff real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Hi all,

I would like to know the general opinion on the Galactic Federation of light. They seem to have quite a large following and they have numerous websites and you tube clips.

It is really frustrating that whenever i hear this stuff it always talks about, " our plans to land our ships en masse sometime soon".

its always sometime soon. never now or never a date.

So this Blossom Goodchild gave a date and she was totally wrong.

So why cant this organisation give some sort of evidence in stone. if it was such an important body then surely they could give us something solid to go on?

Its pretty tiring for people who have real hope about this sort of thing and all we get fed is this "sometime soon" rubbish.

So whats the opinion here. Is this just another scam or is the patience with this organisation worth its weight in gold?

G.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Well they all say they will come before 2012, and most people promoting the galactic federation subject also talk about a spiritual ascension into the 5th dimension in 2012 that will promote Earth to the level of becoming part of the galactic federation.
As to if this is real or not, the only way of finding out if it's is waiting for it to happen. Just be patient, only a few years away at most.

[edit on 5/24/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I wouldn't hold your breath. What I can say about it is well I was one of them idiots looking at the sky October last year. Did I think it would come...I wasn't going to discount it. What I can say is that chances are their real name isn't the GFL thats an earth name. I have no idea how people channel stuff. I wish I could, it seems interesting, but I have no luck.

I can say I have found sky watching and looking for UFO's absolutely fascinating. Before this event last October I never gave UFO's a single thought. Now I'm searching for them constantly, wondering when do I get to see one. As far as channel's take them with a grain of salt. If they say run to the hills, I wouldn't do it. However, if they say "We are coming in your skies tonight," what the hell go outside and look at the sky. Seriously, it's your time to spend and nobody else's so do what you feel is right live your life. If the GFL story interests you well then follow it, just don't be surprised that some will predict stuff that isn't true.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
it just fascinates me as to how much these people believe what they are saying!!

i mean i honestly believe that they think its all real so it has me caught in two minds for sure. Ive been reading lots about chanelling too, but nothing has happened for me either.

What a let down for lots of people if nothing comes by 2012.

I guess its not that far away though.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Let's just hope we don't end up all hearing voices telling us lies

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Good question, i have always though that the only authentic "channelings" with these beings are the ones made with an entity called RA in the early 80's.

From RA:

We do not calculate the possibility of coming among your peoples by the numbers of calling, but by a consensus among an entire societal-memory complex which has become aware of the infinite consciousness of all things.

This has been possible among your peoples only in isolated instances. In the case wherein a social memory complex which is a servant of the Creator sees this situation and has an idea for the appropriate aid which can only be done among your peoples, the social memory complex desiring this project lays it before the Council of Saturn. If it is approved, quarantine is lifted.

www.lawofone.info...

why not give it a try, it is definately not as painful to read as Blossoms "love,light,golden ray" BS. I personally think that the poor lady was(still is) a victim of the alien PsyOps.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I keep up on the channelings...it's an interesting story if nothing else. If by 2012 nothing happens I guess I won't read anymore about them. There are many channels now with messages that the time is now and prepare ourselves. Also, the ufo community is expecting disclosure. So I will just keep watch on it for now.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I think they are just a group of people who would like to escape reality. there isn't a lot going for many people nowdays and it would be awsome if it were true.
Personally i don't think it is true. i have given up hope of disclosure and the whole alien subject. If anything ever happens then great but i'm not holding my breath.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by jon1]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The root cause of all that mumbo jumbo goodchild galactic federation thing is too much Sci-Fi Channel.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Some people are just so dis-illusioned with the world we live in and organised religion in general.
Unfortunately they also have an inherent need to believe in something.
As a result they are prone to believe these outlandish ideas which offer peace and enlightenment etc within some sort of cosmic brotherhood.

Either that or far too many illicit substances.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
A lot of people think their lives are not interesting and want the world to change to make their lives more meaningful. Because right now, the majority of peoples lives are pretty meaningless when it comes to making a difference for the world. We dont change the world for the better and we are heading towards a future I dont think anyone really want. So we need hope.

One way is to believe there is a change coming. I hope so too. 2012 is the most hyped year ever, so it will be interesting to see if anything happens. The odds are highly against it however..

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It has been said that there is one, however, the "bad guys, or dark side" also called themselves that to confuse and corrupt those here on earth and so the good guys now changed to the galactic CONfederation of light. I don't know if this is true or not!

It is said that they will come before or at 2012 (also rumored to have been pushed back to 2013 due to some recent occurances with humanity [have no idea what] ) And they will take with them those who WANT to go only, and leave those who want to stay or are too afraid of them or something. Heck, you may not even know that it happened; They may come and take those who want to go during the night or something and the world wouldn't miss them.

The "ascension " is supposed to have already happened (you'd never know it because they'd have just "disappeared" without a trace). Also don't know if its true (in fact I couldn't tell you if any of it is). Most people don't know about this part.

Everyone, even those strong believers, should KNOW never ever believe anyone who gives specific dates for ANYTHING. Even if it is true, the future isn't set so specifically (or else free will would be nonexistent), and even good fortune tellers cannot tell you specific times. Anyone giving specific times for anything is either sorely misinformed or a crock (which i think blossom is).

Bottom story, like was already said, even from this "strong believer" (quotes to emphasize, not to show sarcasm) don't hold your breath!

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I do think there's some congregation of good extraterrestrials keeping an eye on us, but I doubt they call themselves "The Galactic Federation." Who knows though.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Those people stole my name and used it as part of their bs propaganda enlightenment scam, sighting nephratari as a godess. No such godess ever existed. I made this name myself. Its a mispelling for Nefertari. Nephratari never existed.

edit.. might not be affiliated. Will have to follow alice down the wormhole to find out... spiritlibrary.com... but whoever these people are .. they are just making bleep up!

edit again.. ya she is affiliated with them if you put her name in google with galactic federation lots of results come up.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Thread closed.

Please refer to this ATS Policy

top topics

join