It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have arrived! Let it be known!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I have arrived! Your friendly neighborhood metal head.

To clarify, my name is NOT Jon Schaffer. As I mentioned, I am a metal head, and nearly everything I do is based around music. Jon Schaffer is the guitarist ov American Power/Thrash Metal band Iced Earth. My actual name is Aaron Tabor.

I am an interesting combination ov things. Although I am into metal music, I am an educated person. I am currently going to college for an electrical engineering degree. After I receive my degree I am planning on auditioning at Berklee in Boston as I meet their requirements.

I am a musician, as should be fairly obvious after the last sentence. I play guitar, dabble in keyboards and drums. I also do lead vocals for my band Legion. We play a Progressive Thrash/Death Metal style and are currently in the process ov recording demos. Please note that I am into EVERY style ov metal you could possibly name. This is not an understatement. I am a music lover in general. I can be driving down the street listening to Nile one minute, and Bob Marley the next; however, I lean towards metal 99% ov the time.

Along with this, I enjoy physics, history, and much more.

Now, I must touch on the topics which will be discussed on this website. Firstly, I am a believer in the Illuminati and NWO. The beliefs were a part ov me from an early age, although I had no one to teach me. Since childhood I had a hard time accepting what I was being taught about the government. However, upon viewing the original Zeitgeist at its release I realized I wasn't the only one. These ideas matched mine, even the 9/11 potion ov the movie.

Shortly after this I began researching the topic; reading books, watching movies, discussing it on the internet, etc.

I have also noticed this site dabbles in UFOs as well. This particularly interests me as I have had two major sightings in my life and any further knowledge I can have on the subject is welcome. Once again, this is a topic I have seen many movies and read many books on. Even if they are downloaded from torrents...

I have just discovered this site a couple weeks back after an acquaintance mentioned it. After browsing the site and seeing some great articles I have decided to join, obviously. I am looking forward to discussing ideas with people and possibly finding new ideas.

As one final note. If you wish to see more about me on a personal level feel free to view the information on my MySpace page which you can find a link to in my profile (if it works the way I intend). You can find an extensive list ov some ov the bands I like and you can also find more about my band there.

Thank you for your time, I know this was a long post.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, I am new also. Not to the ATS environment though, been a browser for a long time now!
Hope to see you around.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Piranha]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Hey, you will get along well with the rest of ATS. Hell, many here seem only to care for UFOs..... Which is cool. lol

Welcome, and will see ya around.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Welcome aboard.. hope to see some of your posts in the future.

And no, not all of us are into UFO's... some of us are from other planets

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JonSchaffer57

Hey welcome to ATS.

One of the most entertaining locations on the web, you'll never really know what somebody will post next. Make yourself at home there is plenty of beer and eats in the frig.

We have a wonderful Search feature to see if something you want to post a new thread about hasn't already been posted. Trust me using it cuts down on getting your post deleted for already being posted. It is also a great way to find and join already going threads in your fields of interests.

P.S.

Don't touch my Scotch!

Peace

Slay

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JonSchaffer57

Welcome fellow headbanger, to the wild, wonderful world of ATS. If you run across something you need help with, feel free to U2U me. That way, we can not know together.

peace

top topics

join