It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas Couple Sees Jesus Inside Cheese Snack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
cbs11tv.com...

Simple Reflection Or A Holy Apparition? (11/10/2008)
Many people have seen and heard about the likeness of Jesus turning up in unlikely places. Now, one North Texas family says they found Jesus in a cheese snack.

Dan Bell found his vision of Jesus last week at the gas station. "We were leaving town. I stopped by to fill up with gas and bought some snacks."

Inside a 99-cent bag of Cheetos brand cheese snacks, Dan and his wife Sara found something unique.

Sara recalls the discovery. "I was putting them in my hand and I had eaten most of the ones in my hand, and one was left lying there. And I said, 'Oh my gosh, look at this. It really looks like a person in a robe praying.'"

Dan looked over. "I said, 'Wow, it does look like a praying Jesus.'"

Whoa, that does look like Jesus. Big bucks on ebay if past performance is any indication.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
lol these stories are just old now
i hope the people that come forward with these types stories are doing so with some humour involved.I cant imagine anyone being deadly serious about this sort of garbage.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
stupid people.

next thing you know they'll be seeing christ in morgellons fibers.

wait whaa..?

oh the irony.

-

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I also love the reports of people finding nothing at all in thier toast

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
I also love the reports of people finding nothing at all in thier toast

munkey66, If you look very closely in that piece of toast you can see the
round headed boy, plain as day.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
if i was a food manufacturer or a genetic engineer, I'd be making things like that all day.

like the woman who cut open the watermellon and the seeds spelled "god"

i bet a GMO scientist could pull that off.

you can make a sculpture mould.. and grow a cantelope or watermellon or squash inside it.

the sculpture mould could be in the shape of jesus.

another comon thing is people finding the arabic spelling of the word "allah" in things. just google it.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Jesus makes appearances in the oddest places.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/13741dc5487c.jpg[/atsimg]

Seriously I think it is so silly that people see jesus or the virgin mary in such random things. Do people really believe that Jesus or the virgin mary have nothing better to do than make appearances in a piece of toast or a cheeto?

As solomons said, I hope the people who bring these stories up are doing so with a sense of humor and don't actually believe jesus decided to come back in cheeto form.....

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
if i was a food manufacturer or a genetic engineer, I'd be making things like that all day.

like the woman who cut open the watermellon and the seeds spelled "god"

i bet a GMO scientist could pull that off.

you can make a sculpture mould.. and grow a cantelope or watermellon or squash inside it.

the sculpture mould could be in the shape of jesus.

another comon thing is people finding the arabic spelling of the word "allah" in things. just google it.

You know. I once saw a Disney toaster that would burn images of different Disney characters into the toast.

I bet it would not be hard to rig up a toaster or what have you that will burn the image of some religious figure or symbol into your food.

top topics

join