It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs over TEXAS on NASA TV: Uncut

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Just found this clip from youtube...

Anyone can explain what the moving objects may be?

UFOs over TEXAS on NASA TV: Uncut

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by noroman

This is strange.

Ive watched it over and over.

I want to say it is something on the lens, but I dont think that is what it is.

Towards the end there is a rapid movement of one of the items, if it is a craft, I believe its speed must be unfathomable.

Hopefully someone with some knowledge of this sort of activity will post.

Good find.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
cool find. all the object are moving very fast and in a straight line.

who knows what this is?

S & F, nice one.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Possibly comets, shooting stars etc? They are moving fast...but we don't know the distance from the shuttle these things are. If they are close...then they relatively might NOT be moving that fast....but if they are close to earth, then the are hauling butt!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Very nice find. I have no explanation.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
My problems with videos of this type is that those objects could honestly be anything. You can speculate till the cows come home... at the end of the day they are still little, unidentifiable, blobs of light...

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I count about a dozen little lights shooting mostly to the right but some which seem to appear out of nowhere. Some might be sattelites, but some accelerate. Spaceborne chinese lanterns perhaps?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Another fascinating find...Thanks noroman.

What I like about this one is that the objects (whatever they may be) are moving in different directions from moment to moment.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
great find!

Thanks!

Look like they come from Earths surface and zip into space to me.

UFOs or military - that is the question.

wZn

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Not sure but it actually looks like they are shadows on the clouds, so maybe something in a lower orbit casting a shadow?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Could it be dust particles inside the shuttle?

Watched it a couple of times now, and watch the second one, the one that move to the upper right corner...looks like it kinda vanish into the distant...or it could be the light reflection causing that effect?

I would love someone from NASA explaining these...

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Cosmic Rays no doubt.

The Earth atmosphere is like 36" of lead so up in orbit there is
less shielding.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Look like they come from Earths surface and zip into space to me. [snip]

The motion of the dots doesn't appear unusual. but Zeit mentions a particular characteristic -- they 'appear' in mid-screen in more-or-less the same region.

This is characteristic of shuttle-derived small particles drifting randomly away and emerging from the shuttle's shadow into sunlight, where they 'appear' suddenly. Actually, this feature occurs on many of the most notorious 'shuttle UFO' clips.

Confirming this would involve determining the date/time of the video and then the shuttle's orientation and its position in its orbit. That's easy enough to do given the time coordinates origin of the clip == which may be why Martyn withholds that info.

Finding a prosaic plausible explanation is probably the LAST thing he wants to enable. So he covers up the actual date/time. How open-minded of him.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

great video

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Looks like space debrys to me.. but wait.. Need to explain space debrys with a different explanation. It's been overused or something.

Edit:
And if it was really aliens or some top secret military aircraft then why would they risk letting public see it???

Edit2:
warrenb, your best closeup is a hoax. Can't you see the fishing line?

[edit on 24/5/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Thanks Noroman and Martyn Stubbs!

Those are some very interesting UFOs.

They appear to defy conventional, prosaic explanations - even NASA's own Jim Oberg hasn't been able provide us with one.

*A 'yet to be identified object' is a UFO - These objects are yet to be identified...

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Unless I have missed something, think of this, meteorites fall on earth all the time, they are just above views of them unless they are dancing around the its a different video and story in it self. What is see in this video just shows how busy earth is with space rock, look in the sky at night and I bet you would be able to spot loads in one summers night.

It does not look too stange this video but no doubt there are not strange anomolies out there.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Swamp Gas, there is no doubt about it.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by octaviameister
Swamp Gas, there is no doubt about it.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
There's nothing unexplained about swamp gas ... it's the burritos I had last night.

The NASA footage could be just the usual stuff that floats around the shuttle. I see no evidence there. As for the UFO footage, it's nice to have a hobby, making fake videos but I wish people wouldn't fall for it.

Next!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join