It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did President Kennedy meet extraterrestrials?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Just found this thought I would share, I have done a search can't see that anyone has put this up.

We all know he did, it looks like this information and evidence seems to be making its way to the surface.

I still remember his [Adamski’s] White House story. He told me that he had been entrusted with a written invitation for President Kennedy to visit one of the space people’s huge mother ships at a secret airbase in Desert Hot Springs, California, for few days. In order to keep this visit absolutely secret, Adamski was to take the invitation directly to the White House through a side door. Still glowing with excitement and smiling happily, he explained how the row of cars in which his taxi was traveling had to stop because of a red light just in front of this particular door where a man he knew - a spaceman, he said - was standing ready to let him in. Adamski later learned that Kennedy had spent several hours at the airbase after having canceled an important trip to New York, and that he had a long talk with the ships crew, but that he had not been invited for a flight."

Source

[edit on 22-5-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
This is very real according to me. There was a briefing given to Reagan when he became the President. It is very interesting to read that discussion. The thread is over here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
This is very real according to me. There was a briefing given to Reagan when he became the President. It is very interesting to read that discussion. The thread is over here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Slightly off topic, I am a firm believer in SERPO, there is something in all the reading I have done on the subject that rings true to me. I thoroughly believe that we have been exploring off world for over 10 years.

Back on track, interesting read, I have gone through those transcripts many times and although I feel like they have been doctored I believe that ALL presidents get briefed to a certain degree and that is they are told to STAY AWAY from the subject and let the TPTB deal with it.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

ALL presidents get briefed to a certain degree and that is they are told to STAY AWAY

I wonder then that all Presidents might be meeting ETs? What is the mode of communciation with them for the President ? The ETs can communicate telepathically, but how does the President communicate with them?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
This topic is in many ATS threads, but I found this on the internet. JFK's UFO knowledge and his assasination.

This document which clearly showed a president about to make UFO
secrets available to wider circles in government and, hence,
probably available to the public was dated Nov. 12, 1963, just
10 days before his Nov. 22 assassination in Dallas.

Also obvious is the fact that this apparent attempt to cooperate
with the USSR ended with Kennedy’s death in Dallas. On through
the administration of Ronald Reagan, we were still warned
against the "evil empire" and the costly Cold War continued.

Source: www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

ALL presidents get briefed to a certain degree and that is they are told to STAY AWAY

I wonder then that all Presidents might be meeting ETs? What is the mode of communciation with them for the President ? The ETs can communicate telepathically, but how does the President communicate with them?

Its difficult, because presidents IMO are 'chosen' specifically. However, there are of course other groups, 'TPTB' for one that want total control over this planet. Sounds like something out of a movie doesn't it.

The way I see it is that there is a constant battle from outside sources,between the good, the not so good, and the downright bad. The presidents and the prime ministers and others that are in position of power get to see a little more than what we can scratch around and find out. Some of these people make it in to contact others have to settle for hear say and the archived documents.

Its a game that can never be won and we are stuck in the middle.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

This topic is in many ATS threads, but I found this on the internet. JFK's UFO knowledge and his assasination.

This document which clearly showed a president about to make UFO
secrets available to wider circles in government and, hence,
probably available to the public was dated Nov. 12, 1963, just
10 days before his Nov. 22 assassination in Dallas.

Also obvious is the fact that this apparent attempt to cooperate
with the USSR ended with Kennedy’s death in Dallas. On through
the administration of Ronald Reagan, we were still warned
against the "evil empire" and the costly Cold War continued.

Source: www.ufoevidence.org...

Indeed what bugs me is that when people mention the Ufololgy Community and JFK, people start spurting out words like little green men and spaceships. They try to make the whole topic a joke.

The truth is JFK was fascinated with UFO'S and Extraterrestrials just like Clinton and other presidents from around the world. Like I said before this power struggle over our rock and humankind is getting completely out of hand.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by franspeakfree]

top topics

join