It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A supposed technique to catch UFOs on camera that could not be seen with the naked eye

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I recently came across a very interesting youtube channel , of the user called norroy08. He presents a very interesting technique that suposedly anyone can test out , and it doesn't seem expensive at all.

His youtube channel is www.youtube.com... if you want to check out more of his videos.

The brief explanation of the technique in his channel:

Blocking out the solar disk with pretty tall buildings (hundreds feet high) or using any house roof, street pole, cardboard, etc.

Solar Obliteration is a technique for capturing video images of UFO's.

It is so simple to catch ufos by using the technique.

By applying this technique we are able to see hundreds, perhaps thousands of UFOS, that we are not able to see with our naked eye.

And a more detailed explanation of the procedure:

Procedure : On a clear or partly cloudy day (To start I will recommend you a very sunny day) position a video camera (any digital camera with at least 37 x optical zoom and a tripod) so that a building, or pretty tall objects such as street lights, etc., blocking out most of the sun except for the corona.

Video tape for about 3 minutes (don't forget to zoom out while recording). You should get an IR filter or ND8 (neutral density, this works like were putting sunglasses to your camera), for amazing results switch over (or set up) black & white picture effect, also reduce to minimum level the camera brightness before start shooting up.

Now, there is another way to see them, by using a good pair of binoculares or telescope applying the same technique (if you don't have a videocamera) just you have to be carefull with the sunglare (DO NOT WATCH THEM FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME, perhaps 30 seconds and try again), I did my self and I do especially in clear sunny days, many people have dared already and they were surprised for what they saw.

For more info how to film this objects visit: www.aliendoodles.com...

A recent video of many of his :

Now , let me know what you think of it

What the HELL are those?

[edit on 22-5-2009 by Roufas]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
It makes me think of dust, space dust, micrometeorites and some bugs.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Could be bugs , but if that was the case those bugs keep following him (and everyone else that tries it) everywhere they go !

This one caught on infrared seems interesting too

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Dust close to the camera and sunlight.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Very interesting indeed. If those are UFOs we are getting a lot more visitation then i might have thought. I will have to try that technique with my binoculars.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
My ufocamera system is two webcam (normal + ir-filter removed)

Binoculars + webcam. You can easily watch sky and record video same time. Also you can adjust settings easily.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c8105ea9bee8.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37be167658c1.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is small example-video:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-5-2009 by hande]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Very interesting , I am starting to think those can be organisms that live in our atmosphere that are just translucent (sp? meaning you can see through them like the amoebas in the water) . That would make sense , exactly like underwater , sometimes you can swim right into an amoeba and not see it before you put yourself in just the right position for it to reflect light and be visible .

I hope this made sense , I just woke up and my brain is still working on reserve power

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I am not sure if I am explaining this correctly, so someone with the proper photography lingo feel free to jump in here, but…

All your doing is increasing the cameras exposure by placing it somewhere dark, so every piece of particulate that is illuminated by the sun emits a higher magnitude of brightness compared to the surrounding environment. This increases the contrast between those sun lit objects and the dark environment that the camera is filming in. The increased contrast causes even the smallest bug, piece of lint, or other airborne particulate to show up with exaggerated brightness. None of these are UFO’s they are all quite terrestrial in origin.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I could have sworn I saw that same technique in a video about how to spot particulat that the auther believed was coming from chem-trails.

Oh well.

Are there any armchair cameramen out there?

[edit on 5/22/0909 by spines]

[edit on 5/22/0909 by spines]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roufas
By applying this technique we are able to see hundreds, perhaps thousands of UFOS, that we are not able to see with our naked eye.

Well kudos for finding this. It first came out way back in the Keelynet, FTP days of internet weirdness, and I was looking for the technique recently but couldn't find it...nor any mention of it An explanation from somebody knowledgeable would, indeed, be helpful.

top topics

join