It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's to blame for all our ills? It's not who you think...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Sorry you feel that way but to allow yourself to be poisoned...? Sorry can't see this considering we (individually) are one of the most unlikely and complex improbabilities in the universe?

Peace!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
To all those ‘brothers’ who are trying to keep me: Please just leave me alone. Don’t bother me and I won’t have to respond. I do not wish to be kept.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Thats quite a statement,to blame myself for all the world problems,why because I followed the rules of the constitution,or that I was brought up to believe that I could have a vote and I could voice my opinion?I payed my taxes with the thought that they were for the betterment of my state and country,I think you have a very narrow point of view,that statement sounds profound,I am not the leader of this nation or state,so why is it my fault,to me sounds like a very self serviant statement,with nothing but ones opinion to back it up,I do take offense

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldtimer2

You mean to tell me that alot of people aren't most comfortable blaming someone else for the problems of the world? I'll grant you that some of my opening post was a bit of hyperbole, but as with any good hyperbole, there's more than a grain of truth to it...

Problems with the banking industry? Well, instead of holding ourselves as the customers, stockholders, etc... for not practising a bit of oversight, we're all too willing to blame the evil bankers. My question is, who let them get away with it? You know that answer as well as I, we did...

Problems in gov't? Well gee, who put 'em into office, and then decided that watching Seinfeld reruns is more important than practising oversight, attending meetings, and other means of being involved?

One person, in all likelihood, can not change this, but a bunch of one person's can... This is, instead of blaming that nebulous other, what we need to be doing. We get the world we deserve...if we aren't willing to do the work, we'll get what we deserve.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

I couldn't agree with you more. I am no doubt as you say. God is working on me...but I'm the problem. We forget we are looking at ourselves every time we slay one another doing damage to ourselves alone.

Funny part is that Cain meaning "spear", as in what we cast at each other mentally or physically, and Able which means "arrogant/Haughty/comely" give their gifts in the end of days. END OF DAYS...people always seam to miss that part.

So, in fact, Cain becomes his brothers keeper and a "servant of servants". His mark is the Cross, lest any finding him and killing him, he should be avenged 7 fold.

Maybe we start with forgiving one another instead of blaming one another...I think that is what we would like from others, so we need to start healing one another. All we can change is ourselves attitude, everything else will come into place....

Peace

top topics

<< 1   >>

join