It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds: NY suspects 'eager to bring death to Jews'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Feds: NY suspects 'eager to bring death to Jews'

news.yahoo.com

A federal prosecutor says the men accused of a New York bombing plot were disappointed that the World Trade Center wasn't around any more to attack.

Four men are accused of planting what they thought were explosives near two Bronx synagogues. They're also accused of plotting to shoot down a military plane in Newburgh, N.Y.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This is a breaking news that was just posted minutes ago. It is the first news i saw asI turned on my pc, alongside another news source stating that Obama claims "prisons are tough enough for enemy combatants."

Four men are acussed of plating what they thought were bombs in two Bronx synagogues.

The men also claimed they wanted to shoot down military airplanes according to them in revenge for Muslim being killed in Afghanistan, and Pakistan, and wanted to wage a holy jihad against America.

Luckily there was an informant, who was involved with Jaish-e-Mohammed, a Pakistani terrorist group, who broke the case and reported to authorities what these 4 terrorists were trying to do. They were provided an inactive missile and inert C-4 which the men planted and said it woldbe alright if "Jews" wee killed.

Apparently three of the defendans are U.S. citizens, and one was Haitian, and three of the men cnverted to Islam, and the article says the men knew each other from prison.

Now, I do have one question related to another article. If these men normally convert to Islamic extremism in prison, why does Obama want to put so called enemy combatants in regular prisons, which he recently claimed "are tough enough for them"?

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 21-5-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
ongoing discussion on this topic found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Feel free to add comment and opinion there.

Closed.

new topics

join