It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Inspiring Signature Quotes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I've come across some really inspiring signature quotes. If you've got one, post it here so that we can all see it.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
can't remember what mine is, think it's a Bill Hicks quote.

*posts to check*

edit, no it's not. It used to be. When did I change that?

Can't even remember where i quoted that from, i think it was from a spiritual video of some form. Matter is only light, so don't sweat it, kind of thing.

[edit on 21/5/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Here are the ones that I've come across so far.

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

"You don't spread freedom with the barrel of a gun." -Ron Paul

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers."- Thomas Jefferson

Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time he will pick himself up and continue on.
Winston Churchill

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross." --Sinclair Lewis

'All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.' Thomas Jefferson

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

10th Amendment:
The powers NOT delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel"-Samuel Johnson

When a nation is filled with strife, then do patriots flourish:Lao Tzu

"The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate." N.Chomsky

Evil men, ruthlessly seeking your destruction through force, will ever be turned back by the greater force of good men, through even greater destruction, more ruthlessly applied. Michael C. Riggs

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston (1924- 2008)

There are two kinds of men who never amount to much: those who cannot do what they are told and those who can do nothing else. - Cyrus H. Curtis (1850 - 1933)

Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the leash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat. - Mark Twain

new topics

join