It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All people who are tired of war, please join me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by jd140

I am not ok with any war except the final war, when Jesus Christ will beat Satan.

That war is a war for power.

Just like the ones you claim to be tired of.

You either are tired of war and think it should all stop or you don't. These leaders you gripe about are tired of war too, until they start one that they feel is just.

Kind of how you think the one where Jesus fights a war is just.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The only way for something like this to happen is not for us here now to stop this because that will never happen. It must start with our children and teaching them from the get go and never letting up that war is not the way to settle your differences. Unfortunately this behavior of waring is ingrained in us all from childhood. Whats mine is mine and if I can get away with it I will take yours and so on. I have realized this after having a child of my own; I am now actively teaching my daughter that fighting and war are not the way...lack of communication is our problem in this world. Yet we are growing as a species technologically with better communication abilities, but it still comes down to individuals.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Peace be with you. Let there be peace. No more wars, violence, hatred, anger, apathy, fear, cruelty etc.

A gift has been given to humanity. Open your eyes and see what has been laid infront of you already. Love, forgiveness, sharing, gratitude, change is a choice that has been given you. It is already here which would you take.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

The final war is about good opposing evil.

All of our trivial, stupid and appalling wars have nothing in common with the final war.

And, since you ask, I am very unhappy that there will have to be a final war.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join