It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ed Shultz vs. Ron Paul 5-20-09 - Ron gets riled up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
A few days ago I made a thread about how Ed Shultz (MSNBC) took a little snippet from another RP interview and tried to change the entire meaning of what he was trying to get across...and ignored almost everything else in the interview except for the end of it.

Ron Paul got a chance to redeem himself today as he appeared on the show to defend himself. Shultz deciding to have him on after he got tons of flack from the video...

RP makes some great points...unfortunately Schultz kept trying to talk over him. I especially like how RP said Schultz didn't care for the Constitution..only when he thought it was convenient!

This is the original interview that he snipped Ron Paul from. In the video, the hosts go over how Ron Paul predicted the Housing crisis and how he would cut spending and the first thing he would cut...which would be our military empire....

My original thread on this matter is here and was pretty much overlooked:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I can't stand to watch any of the news shows on the major networks.

The host's always use the same technique when giving interviews. Every time something is said that counters their argument they cut the person off, talk over them or change the subject without letting the guest get a word in.

This isn't news at all. It's a man asking questions then ranting over everything the guest says, it's just crazy.

When did News shows turn into sideshows?

Anyway I'm glad RP gave this guy a piece of his mind. Just would have liked to see him be able to get his point across, which didn't happen and probably never will.

I'm amazed RP keeps on trucking with all the crap he goes through trying to speak.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by TV_Nation]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Ed has all the interviewing skills of Sean Hannity.
It goes like this: when you are losing the argument, talk over the guest, and go to a commercial.

I did like that dig that Paul got in towards the end.
Calling Ed's psycho zone, "a bit of role reversal."

Who's the Psycho Ed?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
anytime someone talks about the constitution they are crazy. Oh no, there is another nut talking about following the rule of law.

Well that is anarchy, and if that is what they want im more than willing to supply it.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Maybe i should put Fox news in the title instead of Ed Schultz! Thread would get some hits then as everyone loves a good Fox news bashing!

(not that it isn't justified most of the time I might add!)

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Ed has all the interviewing skills of Sean Hannity.

I thought the same exact thing when I first seen the interview live on TV today.

I actually started to laugh because I thought RP held his own on the whole thing.

Everyone always overlooks the points he's trying to make.

How can you cut spending if you don't cut programs?

Cripes!

new topics

top topics

join