It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia to declare Utopia!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by drsmooth23
taking care of ones homestead isnt that all rare of a phenomenon. I am glad to hear about the push for locally grown (backyard!) food, its semi rare to see that in america, well, maybe not, its a 50/50 thing. every neighborhood has a garden, some are just more photographic than others.

Its not just taking care of the garden. It goes on a deeper soul level then that. For eg. There is studies to suggest that plants respond to human stimuli or innate energy if you will. We nurture and care for them and the response of the energy in the plant is send out into the universe and back to the person. Growth of the plant is then considered more robust, happilly thriving etc. When the human organism feed themselves the plant organism the cells delight in it. The cells respond to the dna in the plant thus helping to rebuild and support the human organism. They wont teach you that in nutrition school. Genetically altering a plant actually affects is functions and the perfections therein. Its like trying to put a sock in your chest to replace the heart. There is a movement of people who only eat from what nature provides and these people no matter how much they try to tell the people what's real food they get shunned. Simply because its healing, keeps you young and can reverse many diseases.
Then there is the connection to the universe. The happiness and joy of discovering what the earth has already provided humans with and what the universe delights in manifesting. The same dream's God had when he created the universe and the world.To create.
The learning environment will also be different. But i cannot explain now as it cuts into mainstream belief which i would not like to start a debate on. Family life will bring togetherness, happiness, laughter, creativity, the inherent abilites will see to it that artificial technologies are not needed. Again explained in the books.
Everything will be set up so that it all works in unison with the whole. Again explained in the book.
When i explain this outwordly view then common sense of facts will drive you to think otherwise, unless its a learned view and accepted. But expanding your mind whilst reading this book will take a reversal of dogmatic thinking and mainstream teaching and lots and lots of research like all clever ATS's. It wont catch on as quick unless it can be accepted by the majority and when one is learned then another follows. Setting an example makes a big difference.
People wont have no need for technologies as they will be happy, their gifts if you wanted to know will be unlike you will ever imagine or believe. But we ahve them.
Some human's already are using these gifts but dogmatic thinking will have us think its satanic. Also some people are not experienced well enough in using them.

Abilities
eople in paradise will however have no need to use these abilities as they will seek joy with God and understand creation.
Telephone is a manifestation of mind to mind communication. Again thought of as Satanic and not an inherent ability. Burnt at the stake.
Wires/electricity are manifestation of Astral travel is only apart of teletransporting the body.
Television manifestation of our creative mind with the thoughts centered in the universe to make manifest.
Prophecy is actually the creation of our thoughts and trully belieiving in its manifestation.

There is more to plant, insect and animal life then people or pagan's even know and how they can benefit humans. When we share our organism with the organism of the plant's and our consiousness raises to that of love and no violence then animals will respond to humans with more affection and less discernment, aggression and apathy. Funny for me to explain but more beautifully explained in the book how to claim this.

Just like the book has manifested for Russia what all humans trully want deep within their hearts. Manifestations work stronger on pure love and pure heart. Creating.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

oh trust me, i understand about it all being a "mindset"; if you will. I remember an article about sending positive thoughts to water and it creates a more symmetric crystal when frozen than sending, say, negative vibes. im sure there are over a million different tips and tricks to make your life better, but until you have progress on a community wide level, you are putting band aids on a gunshot wound.

when neighbors break down their personal barriers and freely allow friendships to form, then i will declare progress.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

oh trust me, i understand about it all being a "mindset"; if you will. I remember an article about sending positive thoughts to water and it creates a more symmetric crystal when frozen than sending, say, negative vibes. im sure there are over a million different tips and tricks to make your life better, but until you have progress on a community wide level, you are putting band aids on a gunshot wound.

when neighbors break down their personal barriers and freely allow friendships to form, then i will declare progress.

Exactly and this is what's happening. Born out of Russia and spreading allover the world. Except that we need to start changing our ways now. Or we will be drones, zombies(in a sense not thinking for ourselves, controlled not free beings) heading for self destruction.

If we keep going down the path that we are on this is what will happen:
Aliens/ufo's will take control of this world out of human failure. They will come as divine and trick many, give us technology and people will think they were superior and take delight in the new technologies. But the government itself will be tricked by them resulting in destruction of human life. They will give people these technologies to control their lives. They will do big brother. People will be going to their houses with machines that make food for them and check their nutrional needs. Food actually wont be food somettimes tablets or slush. People will become half robot/half human. Their lives will be monitored day in and day out. To and from work. They will use gas to make the human fall asleep when they are tired. People will realise what they got themselves into and start killing themselves. There will be no freedom and most of the times will be spent working as slaves in factories(for component and technology) and being monitored at home. Everywhere humans go their lives will be tracked. They must go home to and from work or be killed. It will soon cause the end of civilisation. Babies will be made in test tubes, no connection to parents and no human love.

All written back in 1996 and somehow its heading in that direction. We need to wake up and change our ways.

Most of the technologies and pharmceuticals are alien derived technology. Hard to take in but the government made a deal with them. In exchange for our resources and observing us and many other things i cant remember.

The dark energies who created the aliens have been forever trying to find out God's secret of creation but will never find out. They failed with artificial technology. They dont know the secret to creation. They have no feeling or empathy. No soul they just do as they are told. They study the humans innate abilities that were given by God. They have stopped humans from discovering it. Dark energies have created other beings on other planets to mimick earth but dont know the secret of God's perfection. Nor are they pure to be able to.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

there was an earlier thread today about food, but the source can do a better job of explaining it than I can

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

there was an earlier thread today about food, but the source can do a better job of explaining it than I can

If only the dude(tongue in cheek) knew that fruit and veggies in its anadultered raw state is more beneficial then cooked and is the way the Hunza's longest living people eat. It is also the way Anastasia eats. But never the less its a good way to start.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
www.rense.com...

The plan was so evil that it provoked a split in the illuminati ranks. A rebel group, centered around Jay Rockefeller and most of the Rothschilds, tried to take power from David Rockefeller and his clique with a so-called war on Global Warming. The plan was to neutralize one of the David Rockefeller clique's main sources of power: their control over oil. The Rothschilds also refused to finance the war in Iraq. Since their headquarters are in Europe (the BIS) they decided instead to try to turn the EU into a Babylonian style world monarchy.

To finance David's insane campaign, the Japanese people have been forced to work harder for lower pay. To maximize tribute payments from the Japanese, David Rockefeller also forced the Japanese government to hand him control of their entire banking system. The Japanese government tried to refuse and were threatened into submission with a new array of high-tech weaponry, including, if you can believe this, a weapon that caused an earthquake in Niigata Japan.

However, despite Japanese money, the plan is coming apart at the seams and threatening to end the entire illuminati long-term campaign to enslave humanity. The war in Iraq turned into a disaster. People caught on that 911 was an inside job. Vladimir Putin kicked them out of Russia.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join