It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot soon out of the game?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Found this on Project Camelot`s website and i was wondering, now they paid off one to many whistleblowers maybe? or is it the evil plan from someone else?

#Without your help our work cannot continue... We have run out of funds.
Please donate via paypal or send checks and money orders to our mailing address#

Source

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Thanks for the update!

I will check this out, it sounds a bit sus to me?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Kukulcangod

I personally love watching the interviews they record, I have always wished that I was able to contribute to their cause. I believe they work off of donations so if the "well" has run dry they would of course ask for money I would hate to see them go away due to lack of funding.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
they probably could be out of funds, but they should explain more why and what they are funding. Also have a goal that everyone can see and a donators list.

they have a lot of iffy stuff on there that looks way more like science fiction so I'm not really sure they are on the right track..certainly would think twice about it. can anyone explain to me what's legit about them and their accomplishments?

(some of the stuff DOES look respectable, don't get me wrong)

[edit on 20-5-2009 by bananasam]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Surely with all the stuff they have done, by now they would have a steady income? or a huge pile'o gold to sit ontop of and make new stuff? How can they run out?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Good...I hope they go belly up.
They have put so much crap out there it is an insult to us atsers.
A guy who got banned from here in 1 minute was allowed to post there and they just let him go on like an idiot....they have no intention of showing the truth but only want to make money.
Look at all their interviews and tell me which guests you think were honest?Theres a few I am sure you would question.
I would love to see the honesty in their project.
I did love the Jim Marrs interview tho and noticed how they mentioned all his books BUT the abovetopsecret book.Hmmmm

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Frankly Project Camelot seems to have been heading down hill for some time. I stopped paying much attention when they went to a subscription basis for their forum. They could have easily gone to advertising. So much of their material is "psychic" or just lonely people reminiscing. Once that had a certain edge and I would say they made a good contribution, but I think, almost from the start, they where really hoping it would lead to Hollywood connections. I personally feel letting the die out is better than funding their psychic adventures.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
i]reply to post by ReelView

They actually said on their website when the swine flu hit to just use your consciousness to escape the disease.
What a bunch of crap....think the disease away???
Maybe I will use my consciousness and heal the world of starvation and anger.
Oh well...I guess it didn't work.
Maybe my energy wasn't right???

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Project Camelot out of the game? Anybody with half a brain knows they were never in it to begin with. Its fools like that "organization" that perpetuates the climate that makes it near impossible for the average Joe to take this subject seriously.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981

I personally love watching the interviews they record, I have always wished that I was able to contribute to their cause. I believe they work off of donations so if the "well" has run dry they would of course ask for money I would hate to see them go away due to lack of funding.

I agree.

Project Camelot is an excellent site. The interviews are amazing. One or two 'double-agent' types might slip through the net. But on the whole Camelot is jam packed full of quality information.

And because of this it is an obvious target for de-bunkers, spooks and psyops.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I was introduced to this field via Camelot (and John Lear in particular). At the time they seemed to me to operate a sensible and informed site. Interviews like the Gary Mackinnon one were often exclusive to them, too.

To my mind they went off the boil when they dedicated themselves to the 2012 nonsense, without really offering any justification for doing so. Interestingly, that happened around the same time that they started asking for money, too... they weren't traversing quite so many continents quite so frequently back then...

To be frank, I'd love to be able to live off private donations to go around the world interviewing self-publicists who like the sound of their own voice: very easy work if someone else pays of it. Unfortunately, I live in the real world and find that paying the bills requires me to earn money in a more sustainable fashion. I'm more than a bit surprised they've survived this long.

Perhaps the struggle for funds is a reflection on the strength of the argument they advocate? Seemed to be doing much better when their output was more balanced and grounded in fact, mysteriously enough...

LW

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Many thousands of people around the world watch the Camelot videos. When a new one gets put up there are thousands of views within a short space of time.

Kerry and Bill can't live off fresh air. And they need money for travelling etc.

They couldn't bring the Whistleblower's stories (information etc) to the public if they had to do a regular job at the same time.

The people who make donations are paying them to do the job that they do.

Camelot is FEARED by the PTB. (IMO) And a lot of time will be invested to
try and cast doubt upon them.

But people aren't stupid. They know that Camelot will be a target. The genuine supporters understand this.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
There is a very real possibility that Project Camelot is secretly run by TPTB, partly serving for disclosure, and partly to increase fear. I do watch many of the interviews. Of course presenting these videos would require expense, quite a bit of bandwidth, along with numerous monies associated with travel and interviews. It may be a funding issue, or a change in direction in policies from the top if they're agents.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bananasam

I agree, their interviews are the only legitimate information they've given us, and some of them make me feel like the interviewee is making fun of them. Dean and Lear being the two who stick out the most, who I don't particularly believe anyway. (Dean gives me the impression of a gullible man who bought into someone's disinfo, lear is just... lear, their might be a grain of truth to it, but in the end I get the feeling he likes to "bull#")

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
There is a very real possibility that Project Camelot is secretly run by TPTB, partly serving for disclosure, and partly to increase fear. I do watch many of the interviews. Of course presenting these videos would require expense, quite a bit of bandwidth, along with numerous monies associated with travel and interviews. It may be a funding issue, or a change in direction in policies from the top if they're agents.

And it's a given that forums like this are the work place of sections of TPTB.

To try and create confusion and doubt would be the main thrust of their 'work' regarding Camelot. Not much else they can do about it.

Eh?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RenDMC
Surely with all the stuff they have done, by now they would have a steady income? or a huge pile'o gold to sit ontop of and make new stuff? How can they run out?

i dont know, maybe spending it for personal reasons?

like how about a new kitchen on the house? maybe a new car, or a pool in the back?

ya im glad they are going bankrupt too

is ATS going bankrupt? why?

Because people like it

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticPerhaps
reply to post by bananasam

I agree, their interviews are the only legitimate information they've given us, and some of them make me feel like the interviewee is making fun of them. Dean and Lear being the two who stick out the most, who I don't particularly believe anyway. (Dean gives me the impression of a gullible man who bought into someone's disinfo, lear is just... lear, their might be a grain of truth to it, but in the end I get the feeling he likes to "bull#")

I have major reservations about Lear. And if he is a 'double-agent' type employee of the PTB, then I think that one of his functions would to be a kind of stooge, that can be coupled up with the real big hitters, like Dean, to create doubt about him. (Dean) Guilt by association.
Just like you just did.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It is my opinion that Project Camelot and Richard Hoagland (to name just two biggies on 'our' team) will always smoke them
out.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sum-one

I totally agree m8, they have drawn to much attention to them, and that equals more unnecessary attention to, look what happened when all of a sudden one of their best "co workers" Michael St Clair did a crazy Ivan on them. In a flash he turned and gave them bull.
But one thing is sure they have done a lot for all of us, they digged up a few unknown whistleblowers to. They have now updated their website a bit, a good sign i hope. Hope they stay around!

[edit on 22-5-2009 by Kukulcangod]

top topics

join