It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say Hello To My Little Friends!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
How exciting! My first post here at ATS. I've been slowly waking up over the course of the last few years and I've been a non-posting member for months now on this site and I have finally found a moment to contribute rather than lurk. How invigorating!

I don't know how many of you folks have downloaded and played around with the MS Virtual Telescope but I downloaded the freebie application and started zipping around to see what's what out there.

Well, needless to say, as my daughter and I were taking a tour of the constellations we came across something that her say "Whoa, what was that? Go back, go back!" So I stopped the tour, and spun the sky around to see a big blue semi transparent disc. Hmmm interesting...

Sure enough with a little skimming around and some zooming in and out you'll see what we saw. The only question I have is what was it that we saw?

In this video I've compiled you can see a few of the anomalies that we've come across. They reminded us of sand dollars, so my first thought was that they might be some type of macrobial entities or perhaps extra dimensional crafts.

They reminded me instantly of the "critters" in the NASA footage Martyn Stubbs made public of the tether incident.

Either way, my family, outside of my daughter, thinks I'm a loon and my co-workers dismiss my findings and quickly jump back into conversations regarding the last evenings bubble gum oriented TV programming.

I'm obviously interested in what this community has to say about these things so check out the video, download the application and zoom around for yourself and let us know your thoughts.

You Tube Video

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Welcome!

I always thought those blue things were just reflections or some glitch in it, music is priceless in it!

Hopefully you'll find out more and more here.

Enjoy your stay.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Voxxrocks

They are a reflection of the telescopes mirror apparatus. You can find more information here....www.abovetopsecret.com...

I bet you saw an image like this....

Courtesy of gearthhacks.com

Or this.....

Can't post the image, just see the thread, a few posts down, it is the blue disc-like object.
This ATS thread from last year.

It has been seen many times in the past and brought up here many times before, nothing but a telescope lens reflection. Hope I helped!

EDIT to add: After your edit and the video, yea what you are seeing is nothing more than a lens reflection.

[edit on 5/20/2009 by jkrog08]

[edit on 5/20/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Lens Glare! What? No way. Well, yeah way... Sure, could be. Probably is. In fact, it's quite the plausible explanation.

Thanks for pointing me to the other information, and explanations, I appreciate it.

I'm sure I'll post another clunker or two down the line but hey, it's always better to let it fly and see then if it lives or dies right? The truth always finds a way to continue to be...

An you know what... I'm glad they're more than likely, not what I was anticipating they might be. I mean really... What am I looking for by posting this? How much more proof does a person with an internet connected computer and the ability to divine information from the "Search Oracles" need in order to just say yes?

Yes to the fact that we can't possibly be alone and yes to the fact that there must be higher lifeforms somewhere in/out there with the ability to get to this dimension of reality. I've said yes some time ago but I guess I'm still oddly perturbed by the fact that so many others are still out to lunch on the subject. I guess that's what prompted the post. Had these things in my post turned out to be something I would have blasted friends, family and co-workers alike with what I contributed to the "See!" pile. Even though, I am aware that I was told other more convincing information before I was ready to acknowledge it and thus dismissed it till later in life. I guess the ego we've been cultivating for the last 5000+ years of our collective evolution has a hard time perceiving its current self as anything other than "Top Dog".

Perhaps at the very least though, we have to factor in this little tidbit... One of the by products of nondisclosure is the generation of the immense amounts of energy that we spend trying to hunt, peck, prove and disprove things to each other. One of the many circles that exists with people chasing their own tails.

I'm going to go update this files description on you tube and call it a day, lol...

Thanks again!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Hey Voxx, what is that music ?! If I guessed King Crismson would I be close ?! I got to this spot from this thread "Secret copyright treaty leaks. It's bad. Very bad." I liked your post so I clicked on you and found your vid. I hope you see this message and can reply. Good taste in music. That sh8t from the copyright threat is so Fked up. Cheers

new topics

top topics

join