It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Postal workers in BNP leaflet row

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
So you now take it upon yourself to know exactly what every member of BNP thinks?

Every member? Absolutely not, please take a look at my previous posts where i state that many BNP supporters do not think the party is racist. They have been drawn in thinking it is simply a party that supports Britain.

I know members of the BNP, one or two are definately racially motivated, some are just morons, but quite a few are NOT racist but are genuinely concerned about immigration, EU membership, PC driven policies, a perceived breakdown of British society and culture and the lack of trust in major parties who have brought us to where we are now.

I have said this myself earlier on, please take a look. People who are not racist are being caught up in the BNPs' wake, just like innocent germans were caught up in the Nazi parties wake.

As I said before, The Conservative Party, and probably UKIP, (admitted, that is just conjecture), also have members who are "ex Neo-Nazi's".
Have they simply changed their mind or is it an "ongoing thing" with them too?
Is no-one allowed to change their mind?

The difference is the neo nazis, real ones who are still following that cause have talked about how great the BNP is. Now of course every single party has followers that are idiots. However the BNP seems to have people within it's leadership that are racists. If you can find it, please check out the BBC documentary, with undercover filming of the BNP.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

Every member? Absolutely not, please take a look at my previous posts where i state that many BNP supporters do not think the party is racist. They have been drawn in thinking it is simply a party that supports Britain.

The party is reflective of it's membership.

I have said this myself earlier on, please take a look. People who are not racist are being caught up in the BNPs' wake, just like innocent germans were caught up in the Nazi parties wake.

No they are not being caught up, they have genuine concerns which the traditional parties are refusing to address.
BNP offer something close to what people are concerned about.
Until someone addresses these core issues then more and more people will turn to the BNP.

At present anyone who expresses concern about immigration is deemed a racist.
At present anyone who criticises Islam or the actions of an 'ethnic' grouping is deemed a racist.
At present anyone who criticises the activities of the PC brigade is called a racist.
At present anyone who shows pride in British culture and heritage is deemed a racist.

We are inundated with things like MOBO awards; imagine the outcry if there was a Music Of White Origin Awards which got shown on one of the major TV stations.

The difference is the neo nazis, real ones who are still following that cause have talked about how great the BNP is. Now of course every single party has followers that are idiots. However the BNP seems to have people within it's leadership that are racists. If you can find it, please check out the BBC documentary, with undercover filming of the BNP.

The difference is that the cares and concerns of everyday, working class, white, British people have been disregarded for far too long at the expense of every other section of society and we are extremely pissed off at the complete and utter contempt we are shown by the major political parties.

[edit on 25/5/09 by Freeborn]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

The party is reflective of it's membership.

Absolutely not, a party can be terrible and manipulate people into following it. The followers can be lovely people whilst the party is awful. The nazis proved this. Are we to think all german soliders were terrible people? No they had lives, loved ones, people they respected and cared for but they still believed in the Nazi party. Not all but many.

No they are not being caught up, they have genuine concerns which the traditional parties are refusing to address.
BNP offer something close to what people are concerned about.
Until someone addresses these core issues then more and more people will turn to the BNP.

There are other parties dealing with these issues, even UKIP talk of these issues so why do peopel go for the BNP?

At present anyone who expresses concern about immigration is deemed a racist.

Well then i guess i'm deemed a racist because i want tighter immigration, oddly i've never been accused of being a racist when i've discussed this. Well maybe a few times but rarely. It depends how you discuss it.

At present anyone who criticises Islam or the actions of an 'ethnic' grouping is deemed a racist.

Again no. Now here i can see your annoyance as many people are deemed as racist for saying such things, that needs to stop but it isn't everyone.

At present anyone who criticises the activities of the PC brigade is called a racist.

Well i will agree that the PC brigade has gone to far, however other parties than the BNP are addressing this.

At present anyone who shows pride in British culture and heritage is deemed a racist.

What is British culture and heritage? We've been invaded by many people, and i will again state what is more British then going out for a pint and a curry? Yet curry isn't exactly British originally. So please, point me to what British culture is! I have read the history of our country, studied a great deal and i'm still lost as to what British is.

We are inundated with things like MOBO awards; imagine the outcry if there was a Music Of White Origin Awards which got shown on one of the major TV stations.

Actually i agree here, i get VERY pissed off that if there were a MOWO awards we'd be in deep trouble. If there were a police association dealing with white policeman we'd be in trouble yet there is one for black policeman. I will fully agree with you on this because is actually causes tension in society.

The difference is that the cares and concerns of everyday, working class, white, British people have been disregarded for far too long at the expense of every other section of society and we are extremely pissed off at the complete and utter contempt we are shown by the major political parties.

[edit on 25/5/09 by Freeborn]

Firstly the major political parties suck. I will be voting independant, however there are better alternatives than the BNP. The people voting for them are in the knee jerk area of voters. There are plenty of good independant alternatives.

EDIT

Btw when i raised the issue of black and other minority organisations on ATS i was met with serious hostility. That one needs to change. The way i view it is that we're all human and seperating us into groups is not the way to help cohesion of society.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

says it all really.
Can a lepoard change it's spots? Would you let this man be in a position of power?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by afgang

says it all really.
Can a lepoard change it's spots? Would you let this man be in a position of power?

why

People who promote black power, and those who acquiesce to such nonsense are allowed positions of power

If he believes in white power this is no different

Mind you, seems an old picture doesn't it- many of the current Labour party elite were trotskyists and communists in their youth, many of them have not disowned these views- I do not find a "white power" t shirt more offensive than communists

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join