It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Postal workers in BNP leaflet row

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
The parellels between the early Nazi party and the BNP are quite striking.

As are the parallels between the Nazi party and the current liberal agenda.

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984Talk of a homeland was a big part of the Nazi regime and the BNP use this exact terminology.

Suppression of information and false-flag attacks were also a big part of the Nazi regime. Let the fliers fly!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Last Man on Earth

Arguable. The liberals though are idiots. Not all liberals but the extreme ones.

Suppression of information and false-flag attacks were also a big part of the Nazi regime. Let the fliers fly!

Did you read my earlier posts? I actually said the postal workers are idiots and have no right to stop information from being delivered as long as said information didn't directly incite violence.

False flag attacks? Not sure what you mean by this, are you referring to the London bombings or something?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Arguable. The liberals though are idiots. Not all liberals but the extreme ones.

Did you read my earlier posts? I actually said the postal workers are idiots and have no right to stop information from being delivered as long as said information didn't directly incite violence.

False flag attacks? Not sure what you mean by this, are you referring to the London bombings or something?

I was indeed, and I was trying to support you this time!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I was indeed, and I was trying to support you this time!

Really didn't seem that way but ok at least we agree on that. The postal workers need to have their arses handed to them over this, but as always the fear of a public backlash scares a company. Oh well.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

The parellels between the early Nazi party and the BNP are quite striking.

In the earliest days of the Nazi's, the party was called the "German Workers Party". Compare that to the "British National Party". British jobs for British people and other such claims from the BNP mimic the german ones from that time.

lets not forget that that slogan was used by the prime minister as well, and was well supported by the British people when he did until it turned out he couldn't support it after realising he was outlawed by Europe.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by solidshot]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
The problems this country faces aren't caused by immigrants. They're caused by people who simply can't be bothered to stand up and act responsibly, and instead seek a scapegoat to blame for it.

Not sure what part of the country you live in but here in one of the so called "green leafy" shires although there are problems with the white chav's, the problems here are mainly from Immigrants, Drug dealing,pimping,knifing in the street, shooting in the street,wanna be suicide bombers... all of these are problems in this area caused by immigration and i suspect that it is a similar cases in a lot of the areas where the BNP are strong. Areas where the main parties have failed to listen to the locals when they say they are sick to the high teeth with immigration, areas where they see a large number (not all) of the immigrants having between 4->6 kids each whilst sponging off the state and contributing nothing to the local society meaning the problems will get far worse in the future and yet the three main parties continue to ram down their throats that immigration is good for us.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I'm a little annoyed that the postal workers are refusing to post these pamphlets, as one day i might run out of toilet paper...

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by solidshot
the problems here are mainly from Immigrants, Drug dealing,pimping,knifing in the street, shooting in the street,wanna be suicide bombers... all of these are problems in this area caused by immigration

And where would that be then? Do let us know.

Me, I live in West Yorkshire. Its not perfect (no where is), but the morons round here come from all walks of life. Its nothing to do with their ethnicity, its just that they are morons.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Me, I live in West Yorkshire. Its not perfect (no where is), but the morons round here come from all walks of life. Its nothing to do with their ethnicity, its just that they are morons.

I live in the West Midlands. In fact round here is a VERY white area. When i was at school there wasn't any children of any other race then white. When i went to secondary school only 2 kids wern't white.

These white kids hang around the area, drinking on streets, shouting and bawling. They asked me to buy alcohol for them once and i had to seriously weigh up the options. Say yes and risk being arrested or say no and risk being beaten up. I mean i'm tough but there were 8 of them. I just lied and said i'm to young to buy it (luckily i look young).

They are scumbags, white trash that i wish didn't exist and is bringing this entire country down. The BNP goes on about how immigrants take all the benefits, well i'm sorry but it is mostly white people in council houses hitting those benefits. I myself am to unwell to work and on my last visit for a medical assessment (repeated each year) almost everyone in the office was white, and from their accents life long citizens of this country.

Just annoys the hell out of me when people say it is all the immigrants when we have a nice native drain on resources.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Buckinghamshire, and while a large part of it is white the area i live in has a very rapidly growing amount of Muslims, these are just a few of the things happening lately

Officers searched the car and its three occupants and, when one of the officers noticed that Mr Ullah had a lump in his cheek, he suspected he might to concealing drugs in his mouth. When he refused to spit out what was in his mouth, officers restrained him and top judge, Mr Justice Collins, said that involved "various forcible actions", including slapping him on the back, holding a hand to his neck and manipulating his jaw

Bucks Free Press

Police stop an Asian notice he has a lump in his cheek, and believing it may be drugs try to make him open his mouth to get them out and stop him swallowing them, for some reason he dies and the relatives try and sue the police.

And then we have this

Sarwar, 28, researched other targets including nuclear power stations and oil refineries. He looked at details of a major gas pipe between Belgium and the UK which links to the largest gas terminal in Britain at Bacton in Norfolk, as well as Canary Wharf and UK airports, it is alleged.

Telegraph

The reputed ring leader for this lived less than half a mile from me and i have no doubt their will be more like him found in this area in coming years, these are just a couple of cases if you go looking there are numerous more and that is just the ones reported by the media (a hell of a lot never gets reported)

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by solidshot

Well, wow.

What can I say?

Dude...anyone can cherry pick stories, and paint people in a bad light. It doesn't make it endemic, does it?

Seriously, you can trawl back over the UK news this week and find some fairly damn despicable acts carried out by people who aren't muslims.

As for the statement that some things don't get reported....well.....

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Well, wow.

What can I say?

Dude...anyone can cherry pick stories, and paint people in a bad light. It doesn't make it endemic, does it?

As i said these are just a few of many cases, you have to live here to really experience what is really happening here

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by solidshot

Good point, i didnt think of that

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
"The parellels between the early Nazi party and the BNP are quite striking.
"

It never ceases to astound me when I hear statements like this. Ignoring the BNP completely, how about comparing Hitlers attack on Poland started with a pack of lies, indiscriminate bombing of civilians, and pillage of the natural resources of foreign countries with Labours similar blueprint for Iraq?

This isn't a game - over 1 million Iraqis are dead as a direct result of our invasion - an invasion based on a pack of lies.

The Iraqis are now paying US & UK corporations to rebuild the damage we did - illegally - with the oil thats still in the ground, bought at a huge discount, and laundered through the bank of Iraq, an organisation presided over by TONY BLAIR.

How the hell can people in the UK ignore the deaths - the real deaths of 1 million real people, ignore the obvious parallel to nazism and fascism of their own government, and then get in a lather about an election leaflet.

I'll tell you why, because just like on the film "network" people confuse real life & tv - if you don''t see it on the tv it isn't real, and anything that they tell you on the tv must be true.

Please someone tell me how the BNP are fascists and Labour aren't, because if you look at the FACTS instead of repeating the utter nonsense you've heard on tv like a giant walking parrot, then you won't be able to.

Labour are directly responsible for the deaths of 1 million people and you want to tell me they're more respectable than the BNP?

Sadly people do not do thinking anymore - they think that they do, but in fact they just bark what they've been told to like one of Pavlovs dogs.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi
Please someone tell me how the BNP are fascists and Labour aren't, because if you look at the FACTS instead of repeating the utter nonsense you've heard on tv like a giant walking parrot, then you won't be able to.

Erm i don't trust mainstream news and i really don't like Labour. I'm deeply annoyed we didn't get a vote on the European Treaty (constitution) and worried about all the talk of ID cards and other nonsense. However there are degrees of bad and the BNP are way above Labour.

Wow i never thought i'd actually be defending the Labour party.

Labour are directly responsible for the deaths of 1 million people and you want to tell me they're more respectable than the BNP?

Labour isn't actually. They go on what the intelligence agencies tell them and Tony Blair was a big part of it. It was in the end his choice, not the parties choice.

Sadly people do not do thinking anymore - they think that they do, but in fact they just bark what they've been told to like one of Pavlovs dogs.

Really no, check some of my threads about the government, i am hardly one of Pavlovs dogs. The war in Iraq was bad, i was against it from the very start. However i see the difference between the Labour party and the BNP, that being that the BNP are a bunch of racist hooligans who really do mimic the early nazis in the days when they were the German Workers' Party. I even quoted and compared the literature from each party and it is almost identical.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I have to completely disagree with you.

How, in the light that Labour took us into an illegal war that has cost the lives of 1 million people, can you possibly say that the BNP are worse than Labour?

It's no good blaming it on poor intelligence, they knew from day 1 that there were no WMD, and if TB had any ounce of remorse - being the good catholic he proclaims to be - or any decency whatsoever then he wouldn't be pocketing £2 million+ per year for overseeing the injustice that is Iraq.

As for the BNP being violent neo-nazis, thats just plain rubbish, and the typical parrot like repetition of tv induced programming - it is the BNP who need protecting from searchlight & co, they attack them with hammers (see the news), bottles and bricks, and the only people arrested in this brown shirt-ish approach to disrupting political free speech are members of the left, who I hasten to add are not just financially funded by the main parties, particularly Labour, but are openly supported by MPs from all the other parties.

If 1 BNP member did anything remotely similar it would be front page news.

I'm afraid that you are acting rather Pavlovian, because you are ignoring the facts that do not fit in with the preconceived idea that you have been spoon fed and wish to keep above all reason and logic.

There is no party in the UK that is more fascist than Labour.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

As for the BNP being violent neo-nazis, thats just plain rubbish, and the typical parrot like repetition of tv induced programming -

Yeah after this little gem i'll ignore you, the BNP are racist. I'm afraid you are the parrot, pretty gullible to fall for all their propoganda. Not all BNP supporters are racist because they have also fallen for their spin, but the leaders are and have been in trobule before.

I'm afraid that you are acting rather Pavlovian, because you are ignoring the facts that do not fit in with the preconceived idea that you have been spoon fed and wish to keep above all reason and logic.

There is no party in the UK that is more fascist than Labour.

I dont' like Labour i thought i made that abundantly clear. However when we talk about the BNP we are, factually talking about a party that is all white (please correct me if wrong), has voters who are ex neo nazis and party members who have been shown, with undercover filming to have some very racist views.

So quite simply, you can say i'm parroting the news media if you wish, you're incorrect because i don't really watch the news i read online smaller journals. You can say the BNP aren't racist but you are wrong. You can go on and on howling at the moon, i say if the BNP get in you will see their true colours.

Careful what you wish for.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I dont' like Labour i thought i made that abundantly clear. However when we talk about the BNP we are, factually talking about a party that is all white (please correct me if wrong), has voters who are ex neo nazis and party members who have been shown, with undercover filming to have some very racist views.

Ex-neo nazi's?
Hell, I'm glad no-one judges me by the views I held as a youth...they were pretty 'out there' and by no means representive of the views and opinions I have now.

Aren't people allowed to grow, develop and change their minds?
Surely that shows that a person has the ability to question and accept new ideas and admit that they were wrong.
Commendable qualities in my book.

Oh, and by the way there are ex-Nazi's in The Conservative Party and ex-communists etc in The Labour Party.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
Ex-neo nazi's?
Hell, I'm glad no-one judges me by the views I held as a youth...they were pretty 'out there' and by no means representive of the views and opinions I have now.

Aren't people allowed to grow, develop and change their minds?
Surely that shows that a person has the ability to question and accept new ideas and admit that they were wrong.
Commendable qualities in my book.

Oh, and by the way there are ex-Nazi's in The Conservative Party and ex-communists etc in The Labour Party.

When i said ex neo nazis i mean they still are neo nazis but the party distances themselves from them to look respectable. They are still firmly in that ideology they just try and hide it.

I know full well there are ex communists in the Labour party, hell tony blair was fully into that as a student. But it's an ongoing thing with the BNP.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

So you now take it upon yourself to know exactly what every member of BNP thinks?

I know members of the BNP, one or two are definately racially motivated, some are just morons, but quite a few are NOT racist but are genuinely concerned about immigration, EU membership, PC driven policies, a perceived breakdown of British society and culture and the lack of trust in major parties who have brought us to where we are now.

As I said before, The Conservative Party, and probably UKIP, (admitted, that is just conjecture), also have members who are "ex Neo-Nazi's".
Have they simply changed their mind or is it an "ongoing thing" with them too?
Is no-one allowed to change their mind?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join