It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creator Inside

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Imagine that there are two planes in which the human mind and imagination exist. One is used every day, to think, plan out sentences, imagine things in a daydream, whereas the other is almost never accessed. This hidden aspect of humanity can be partially tapped into by the people known as psychics, mediums, telekinetics etc., allowing them to make changes to the phycisical world in some way or another. Whether that be bending a spoon, calling upon a spirit or creating a "psi-ball", they are using a part of their mind that allows their thoughts to filter through and change the situation they are in.

In the bible it describes God "breathing life" into Adam, who many people take as a metaphor for early man. This could show God is giving humanity a part of his power, which is this secondary part of the human being that I am describing. It also describes Jesus as being both fully man and fully "God"". This could describe how Jesus had been empowered in such a way that he had full control over this secondary aspect of existence.

As Jesus could (according to the bible) use the whole of his creator brain, he was able to carry out amazing feats (replicating hundreds of fish, healing the blind, walking on water) to spread the word of God. Another holy man with massive amounts of control over his inner creator could be Moses, who parted the Sea, created decimating plagues and lived for many years.

If every human being had full control over the creator aspect of their being, the world would be chaos. Imagine nearly 7 billion gods living on a mortal planet! So the creator lies hidden within like a secret bit of code for a video game that no one will ever play. However, since the dominant creator, God, put it there, there must be a reason for it's existence. Perhaps one day we may all need to use this power. There are tales regarding alien technology being a method of unlocking the creator, such as one part of the Montauk Project story.

These aren't really my personal views, just an interesting idea I came up with. Let's discuss it

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by harryallard

Let's discuss it.

Okay, let's. Here's a good place to start:

Imagine that there are two planes in which the human mind and imagination exist...

Why should we imagine this? Is there any reason to believe it might be true?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
No I personally don't believe it, I just thought it up and thought it was pretty interesting. I mean discuss how it could be true, or at least ways such a thing may have been suggested at points in history. I know it's pretty far-fetched but I'm not talking about a "real or not" kind of discussion, just the sort of implications of such an idea etc.

join