It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress shown abuse photos - ''sadisitc torture''

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Washington - Members of the United States congress saw new images of violence and sexual humiliation from a US-run Iraqi prison on Wednesday in a closed viewing one lawmaker likened to a descent into "the wings of hell".

Lawmakers said images showed inmates apparently being coerced to commit sodomy, wounds possibly from dog bites, a number of dead bodies, and examples of "sadistic torture" and "sexual humiliation."

"What we saw is appalling. It is consistent with the photos that you've seen in the press to date. They go beyond that in many ways in terms of the various activities that are depicted," said Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist, a Tennessee Republican.

Senator Richard Durbin, an Illinois Democrat. "And when you think of the sadism, the violence, the sexual humiliation, after a while you just turn away, you just can't take it any more."

"I feel very strongly that these photographs should not be made public. I feel that it could possibly endanger the men and the women of the armed forces as they are serving and at great risk," Warner said.

What is Donald Rumsfeld on about,

Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld warned last week the pictures could worsen a scandal that ignited international outrage and shook US global prestige as the United States seeks to stabilise Iraq.

The world knows what happened, the world knows the level of Sadistic torture the United States has committed against Iraqi's.. going to such great lengths to hide it just forces them to take more drastic steps, and allows the terrorists to use the situation, manipulate it and coerce people.

The world deserves to know what the United States has done to Iraq,
It dragged the world into its greedy desires, and now the worlds a less safer place.

IF

1. We invaded for the American peoples, and the world, then they deserve to see what was done.
2. If we invaded for the Iraqi' people, then they too deserve to see what we've done
3. The world knows we lied, so publicly admitting that we are covering up truths just gives the world greater reason to hate the west.

You sick twisted SADISTIC mongrels. Leave your school shooting, gun loving ways in your own country. Its disgusting what your getting away with in Iraq.

RELEASE THE PICTURES!

www.iol.co.za...

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Agit8dChop]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Whats new about this this article is from 2004 ?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
They must not understand.

We don't want to take our anger out on the whole army.

Just the one in the picture (yes including you who took the pictures) The leaders who okayed the actions. Just names and home addresses. Mostly to send mean letters, mostly...

If they release the new photos, I won't look at them, i've seen enough to piss me off to level 10, on 1-10. I think they should though, and those bible thumpers I talk to along with starch self proclaimed patriots who say that this is a good thing, it is revenge for 9-11. Well, an Eye for an Eye. Just thank your lucky stars for you geographical location, otherwise that could easily be you, or your dad, or your son, or your brother!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Wow, 2004, yikes!

My arguement is still solid!

Although, I haven't seen an updated article on this in a while... too much swine flu and twilight has everyone occupied.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkStormCrow

wow, good find, apologies all I didnt see that.
I figured it was new.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I think the fact that this is an old article is even more inflammatory! These bastards have known just what is going on, continued to condone and pay for this, and it is still going on NOW, of course not on US soil!

How can we have any faith at all in these people, how? They are all scum and it is shameful to be part of this in any way! I so wish my life had worked out a bit differently. I would drop right off their freaking grid and contribute nothing, or as little as possible to this stinking mess! NO sales taxes, no utility taxes, no nothing until they start using money for something sane!

Life on the side of a nice mountain with a garden, solar panels, a wood stove and my family...oh and of course books, books and more books. Enough of what these idiots call civilization!

top topics

join