It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bilderburg Files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Over a Six-day peroiod a British Comedy Writer and Actor,Charlie Skelton, working for the Guardian newspaper( Which is a left-wing, but mainstream high-selling newspaper in the U.K) followed the Bilderburg meeting for 2009 in Athens, Greece. This meeting was protected. "The resort was being protected by hundreds of police, navy commandos, coast guard speed boats and two F-16 fighter planes." That's right. Two F-16 fighter planes,. 'Associated Press'

www.guardian.co.uk...

This is interesting to me, to see a mainstram Newspaper engaging in some real investigative journalism on a topic usually dissmissed as a conspriacy theorist topic'. At first he seems to take it as a joke, that yes indeed all the hoo-har about the world elite and their meetings was overcooked and nothing but crazy rantings about nothing.

Example

''At breakfast, a heavy-set man with hairy forearms sits opposite me and fiddles with his mobile phone. Definite spook. He eats a hard-boiled egg and watches me struggling with my Coco Pops. My first discovery of the day is to find out what happens to Coco Pops when they're left to sit for a decade in a Greek presentation dish. They turn to gravel.The spook leaves before me. He got what he came for: a photo of me, sneaked on his mobile and wired already to Quantico in Virginia. And a hard-boiled egg''

He converses with Jim Tucker, the well known Bilderburg pursuer, and does not seem convinced by the power to concoct world agenda this elite may or may not have. As things go on and he is harranged and arrested by Police, tails set on him(who he tussells with),he has to convince his audience( and himself by the sounds of things) that he is not going mad. He describes the dip into the Police-state and how it made him feel. Scared. Intimidated. It is very powerful as it does not engage in much speculation on what would could be going on at the meeting, just the result of trying to even take a photograph of the blacked out Limousines taking the guests to the hotels!

An extroadinary and vivid piece of journalism which is well worth a read for both belivers in the NWO and skeptics. By the end he is calling for a salt of the slug that is Bilderburg which can only be achieved by more people turning up to try and report on the meeting and to protest against it. He also comments on how identity cards must be stopped (In the U.K) after his constant harrasment and searching by Police, for no criminal offence being commited.

For all the skeptics, and i am one of them, I have one question. If 'they' are not up to something abhorrent why is no one allowed within half a mile of the hotel they are staying at? Sorry 2 questions. Why do the MSM in the whole not try and report on the yearly meeting of this powerful group?

The popular Israeli newspaper reports on the meeting and dissmisses the conspiracy theories. Just an example of the MSM thought on the meeting, their isn't much around.

www.haaretz.com...

Over & Out

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Peruvianmonk]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Yeah I think they are up to something. I kind of look at the mass security as something needed with all the powerful elite that seem to attend these meetings. You never know what someone might do. I myself wonder what really goes on in these meetings and I only just heard of the Bilderburgs.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Well they discuss something don't they?! There is clearly pressure on the host countires, such as Greece in this case, to make sure they are protected with the upmost prejudice. The Greek police detailed in these reports clearly do not know what they are protecting, just that they have to at all costs, including the desturction of civil liberties.

This piece is interesting as Charlie is not even a journalist which gives it an added humour and terror.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Here is the Alex Jones interview, with some redactions of the 'Jones commentary' as necessary -

(click to open player in new window)

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

Great Post! To the elite, media coverage smells like death!
The more they are exposed the more pressure on them to hide deeper!
Keep exposing them for who they are!

Starred & Flagged!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

I watched the Jones interview and he comes up with some interesting points. I just don't know what to make of the man though, he seems genuine in his beliefs and anger towards these people. Still i wonder if he is a plant sometimes, because why hasn't he been shut up...

top topics

join