It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow earth satellite image!?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Hello Everyone,

Don't know if this is posted somewhere before, but here it goes.

I was doing some fun reading about the hollow earth theory's and was trying to find some satellite images of the northpole, wich seem to be rare. Then I stumbled upon this webpage that maps the Cryosphere and Ice concentrations.

This is what I found:

Link to animation

Nothing special, but wait till image 22 pops up. You can clearly see something that looks like a hole!
I don't know the science behind all this, so I really can't say what that thing is. Maybe its just clouds ?

this is the main site:

Cryosphere today

I'm sure someone here knows what it is

Cheers

S

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Yep it has been covered to death here on ATS. If you had of read a little less selectively, you would have quickly learned that the hole in the pole is simply a lack of photographic data combined with a large portion of ignorance and sensationalism. Nothing more!

IRM

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Yep it has been covered to death here on ATS. If you had of read a little less selectively, you would have quickly learned that the hole in the pole is simply a lack of photographic data combined with a large portion of ignorance and sensationalism. Nothing more!

IRM

how come that there is a lack of photographic data?
I think thats odd, with all those satellites in the sky.

The animation shows nothing at first, than suddenly its appears. This could mean its some data loss somewhere.. but it does it in everysingle image/animation. and from different angles.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
All is revealed here in a very recent thread by OzWeatherman!

Link

The ATS search function is very handy if you wish to see if a topic is already being discussed elsewhere on the forum.

IRM

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Yes i've been to Oz his tread, but all he show's is a picture of the southpole.
And that proves nothing, and debunkes nothing. Ofcourse I understand he's getting sick of all the hollow earth preachers
. But thats not my point.

I want to know what this thing is that can be seen on the satellite picture of the North Pole. Maybe its clouds, maybe some sort of coronal effect, or maybe just some magnetic effect on the satellite.

Who knows, I just want some confirmation.

I've mailed these dude's from the website, maybe they can enlighten me

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solidus Green eye
I want to know what this thing is that can be seen on the satellite picture of the North Pole. Maybe its clouds, maybe some sort of coronal effect, or maybe just some magnetic effect on the satellite.

Who knows, I just want some confirmation.

You can be assured that the one thing it isn't is a hollow earth. People who believe that tripe need to click their heels together three times and repeat, "there's no place like home".

IRM

[edit on 20/5/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

You can be assured that the one thing it isn't is a hollow earth.

This is corroborated by Geophysics.
Crikey, I'm surprised this old chestnut is still doing the rounds!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Apparently everyone that's ever been to or flown over the Nth Pole either failed to see it or is in on the conspiracy! Shame on you David Attenborough!

It amazes me how 'they've' (TPTB) kept it quite so long from the world at large. They even managed to doctor the Apollo 11 footage that looked back on the Earth in 1969. It's Incredible I tell you... and so thorough! At least we now know the real reason why all the Polar Bears are disappearing eh!

IRM

top topics

join