It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

paper currency is spreading disease.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Does anyone know if paper currency can host bacteria or virus'?

Money is the root of all evil? or is money the route of all evil?
Many souls will perish due to their greed.

I fear our dollar bill might contain our undoing.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
It's quite ingenious if it can be done. I'm no scientist but I don't think it would be hard to contaminate a few hundred bills. Go to a few restaurants or whatever and use the cash and the job is done.

Or TPTB could just use this as a excuse to make us move to plastic money. Who knows what those fools will do next.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Money, doorknobs, air, Public transport, shoppingmalls and everything else that contains any human beings or requires any human action is able to spread some kind of disease. Let's do away with every one of those things and hide in the basement within a sterile bubble behind our pc's, should be safe.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Harman]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Bacteria and viruses require warmth and moisture to survive, so money is pretty inhospitable for them and a poor vector. The NWO might like you to think that cash is risky, but only so they can do away with it completely and force you to use a card (or sub-dermal chip) for all transactions.

A large public hospital, where I used to work, swabbed the patient data boards which hang at the end of patient's beds and are handled by numerous hospital staff on a number of occasions. Each time this was done following unusually high spread rates for pathogens. They always came up clean.

Of note however was that hospitals where air conditioning systems are present have much higher incidences of pathogen spread than those without.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I'd have thought that the initial contact at the exchange of money would be the most likely point of the transfer of germs.
Handling money in a restaurant or retail situation would be equivalent to shaking hands with 100s of people of a day.
Retail workers or money handlers should probably wear latex gloves for safety.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
What scares me is that paper currency is really the only thing we bring into our houses every day that hasn't been regulated. We have no idea where it has been, or who has touched it.

That flimsy, half-taped, faded, old ten dollar bill in your wallet could of been in Usama Bin Laden's hands one day.

top topics

join