It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genuis Biden and his plan to further destroy American competitiveness with unions!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
VP Joe Biden wants to rebuild the middle class by supporting unions and their agendas. Doesnt he realize the unions already destoryed the American Auto Industry and THE AUTO DEALERSHIPS! The Obama presidency and his administration set these plans in motion by the Democratic party led by Pelosi to increase the cost of goods and services in order to destroy the middle class.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
If he's pro American worker...why in the hell did he vote yes for NAFTA!?!?!

Go drink another shot of whiskey Biden.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

It is about time someone understood what the HELL is going on. I am sick of this government, what do you think we can do to stop this before they further destroy the middle class.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

NAFTA is one of the worst things to ever happen to the American worker..and it sure as hell isn't helping us now with everyone losing their jobs.

I don't think there is anything we can do. I wish there was. It's probably too late. 3 more years...and hope that someone with some brains can arise and get this country right again. It's been so jacked up for so long...it's going to take a very long time to fix.

and

Cripes...hasn't anyone looked at the top 3 in power right now?

After Obama...we've got Biden....then Pelosi.

I think i'm more afraid of Biden or Pelosi being president than Obama.

A drunk and a crazy B.

Yikes.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

im pissed did u buy stock?i did 200 +

top topics

join