It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glad I found this place

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I recently purchased Jim Marrs' book "Above Top Secret." After reading the book, I decided to check this place out. I must say that I've been very impressed with what I've read so far. I look forward to contributing to this place in a positive manner. About me, I was in high school when the X-files was at the height of its popularity and my screen name comes from the hat that Max Fenig wore when he was abducted. I have been interested in conspiracies and all things paranormal since I was a kid. Hope to see everyone around.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, NICAP.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay, keep on believin'

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Welcome! Enjoy your stay and don't pay attention to the negatives, but at least listen to what is presented to you with an open mind!

See you soon!
FMF

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hey NICAP,

I'm new to ATS as well - I just noticed your nickname and thought of Max and his trailer full of awesome stuff, nice one!

See you around

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS NICAP
If there is anything I can assist you with until you know your way around, feel free to ask. You'll have to make a few posts before you are allowed to U2U.

I'm guessing --based upon your screenname -- that you'll be immersed in the Aliens & UFOs forum for days

cheers

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Greetings! I am a huge Jim Marrs fan and if you enjoyed 'Above Top Secret' I would highly recommend 'Rule by Secrecy.' It's an amazing read and weave!

Lots to explore here on ATS, put the coffee on and start clicking!

[edit on 5/18/2009 by Whisper67]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Abovetopsecret.com does seem like a great place.

top topics

join