It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do members of Europe's 'Constitutional Monarchies' get invited to attend Bilderberg?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Why do you think members of Some of Europes's constitutional monarchies attend the Bilderberg group?

I mean they have no real powers. They are constitutional, which means that the monarch does not influence the politics of the state: either the monarch is legally prohibited from doing so, or the monarch does not utilise the political powers vested in the office by convention.

Juan Carlos I of Spain and Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands are know to be Bilderbergers, as well as her father, Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands. And I'm sure that representatives of the other monarchy's are in attendance.

Is it because they still yield power in their own countries, or merely influence? Perhaps they have the ear of the politicians so are of use that way. They must be wealthy in their own right but hardly able to shape the world like a Bill Gates or a rupert Murdoch.

Unless there is more to the Royalty of Europe than is first apparent. There are loads of theories involving royal blood lines and the NWO. Could this be proof that there is some substance to them?

[edit on 18-5-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Why indeed?
Such a good question.
One tends to think of them as having no agenda, since they supposedly do nothing much but ceremony, and whatever the regular government decides, you would think, is pretty much okay with them.
Are they like reliable proxies, for somebodies else, and if so WHO?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

It struck me as as strange that Queen Beatrx attends, I mean no offence intended but The Netherlands?? Almost as if she were there as a representative of European Royalty, kind of an ambassador. But still the question is valid, why an abassador to Royalty that has no powers, unless they do!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
the central bankers have a nice pact with them.

look into the history of how the Rothschilds took the English bank.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

But that's the whole point, the Rothschilds/Rockefellers are the new 'Royalty', why would they need to involve the monarchs now?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I thought I read somewhere on here that Queen Beatrix's father started Bilderberg.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pigwithoutawig

You're right, according to Wiki he was concerned with the rise of anti-American sentiment in Western Europe, so started Bilderberg.

Ok but I think times have changed. As America has been taken over my Corperations, Big Business and the Military Industrial Complex, so the Bilderberg has evolved to serve the interests of them. And what about the Spanish Royal connection? Why would they be involved, assuming the Dutch presence is a result of them founding it?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Maybe your right and it has evolved like you say but maybe it's like "La Cosa Nostra". Once your in , your in for the long hall. Can't have ex members revealing what goes on in their meetings.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
When the Masons laid the cornerstone for the Nation's Capitol Building they
sprinkled the block with Corn, Wine and Oil. Then they attached a Silver Ceremonial Plate that was inscribed with a message.

George Washington who was a Grand Master Mason was the Master of Ceremonies as well.

Now of course there is a duplicate plate on display as part of our Nation's heritage...though I have my suspicions the actual plate says something else...

My guess is that it says "We have conquered this place in the name of Rome property of Caesar"

The very oddly worded Treaty of Paris and Treaty of Ghent sure are very perplexing reads when it comes to just how the people who sign them are titled.

I think it's like the American Express commercial...Ownership has it's privelages.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Ah, the treaty of Ghent again. Is this the 800-odd page version you have previously referred to? If it's the 'normal' version then I won't need a source, otherwise. . . .

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The European monarchs are our 'Head of States' and monarchies have more power than people think.

It's true that our monarchies doesn't influence the politics of the democratic state - on paper! to fool the masses!

The politicians are only puppets for TPTB - which monarchs are part of.

I mean they have no real powers. They are constitutional, which means that the monarch does not influence the politics of the state: either the monarch is legally prohibited from doing so, or the monarch does not utilise the political powers vested in the office by convention.

Thats only what they want you to believe! - a trick to fool the peasants into believing that the democracy has the ultimate power, to keep the peasants relaxed and feel important that he has the power to change things by voting over petty things like apple or oranges.

And of course! to keep the peasant away from looking behind the curtain!

All started with the French revolution which was not exactly made like they want you to believe in our books of history!

It was consolidation of power and a power struggle between the money lenders and some European monarchies and the enlighten ones who conspired against both the Absolute monarchy of Louis XVI and the power of The Roman Catholic Church.

They used the French revolution for their own means and changed the political landscape of Europe forever - TPTB 1st edition is born out of this.

The American revolution is also connected to all this on a lesser plane.

EDIT: I forgot the most important part of WHY the monarchs are still in the game as members of TPTB and Bilderberger meetings.

Most monarchs around the world but not all of them, are from one and the same blood-line from Babylon and beyond - People of the Serpent's family line.

David Icke calls them reptiles!

And no! I don't think they are shape-shifters!

And the Bildeberg Group founded by the Nazi Industrial elit & Nazi influenced Royals - serves the American Military Industrial Complex & International corporations - TPTB owns the American Military Industrial Complex & some International corporations together with some American/European families from the same bloodline and the money lenders family lines and the rest of the 13 families.

I think some of it must be right? - Because I learned some of what I wrote here now from ATS

One thing I know for sure is that the monarchs have more power than we see!

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I dont really keep up to date with the bilderberg members lists,but monarchies tend to have more power than you would think.Alot of them still own shed loads of land for one.They have much real estate and investments through the centuries.Although i agree they hold little political power these days imo.I think if i remember correctly the last time the King of England tried something sneaky in westminster he got his head lobbed off.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Solomons]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Osmoses

I cant get you the Secret Committee Pages but here are 644 of them.

Treaty of Ghent

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by Osmoses

I cant get you the Secret Committee Pages but here are 644 of them.

Treaty of Ghent

That link doesn't work. What are the 'Secret Committee Pages' and why can't you get them for me? How did you get them in the first place?

top topics

join