It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Caught on Tape

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Im pretty sure the hardcore believers have allready seen this but if you havent its the closest thing to real ive ever seen....

www.youtube.com... caught on tape

width="425" height="344"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/msSpu_z8WG8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

i just wanted to know what people thought about this video...its real wild.

i wanna know if its been debunked also and theres one point right during the flash if you pause it you can see what appears to be an alien

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Does anyone have any info

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

looks to me like he just walks out of view, gets a hold of some alcohol, vomits, then staggers away

as for the flash of light - a lightning strike??

...i mean seriously, to say this is an alien abduction is quite a claim...

i do believe in alien abductions, however

Originally posted by Dallas87
...theres one point right during the flash if you pause it you can see what appears to be an alien

where do you see an alien??

[edit on 18-5-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Which video is it? You linked to a playlist.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by BlueShaman]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Ok watch the Flash... drag the little play thingy majig and right when it flashes you see a figure...

also watch the time on the video when the video flashes it skips 3 hours and he staggers back right after the flsh like no time went by. it also said he packed up his bags and moved away....nah bro the government saw this # and is doing all sorts of # with him probably

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
he demanded to be payed for this footage?

an easily staged hoax.

anyone can do it, try it for yourself.

flash powder, a friend to jiggle the coaxial on the camera and have a drink with while you wait for two hours to pass by on the recording...

where is the tape from days earlier when they no doubt were practicing this stunt?

thats my guess.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
everything could be staged except how does the time just skip three hours i mean ive never edited videos so idk how thatd be done

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I've seen this a couple times the thing that always seems to scream hoax is when demands are made to get paid for it.

If it truly happened to me, that I had a tape like this, I would not accept a single cent if I thought it real to lend more credibility to the tape.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Common sense tells me that hoaxing this wouldn't be that difficult at all. As far as the time change, I could right now take 2 hour video of a clock in my office, upload the file to my computer, and with a basic video editing program (even Windows Movie Maker) I could make the time jump.

If I was at work and had nothing to do, I'd rather play World of Warcraft than hoax an alien abduction.

Dropping out...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elepheagle
Common sense tells me that hoaxing this wouldn't be that difficult at all. As far as the time change, I could right now take 2 hour video of a clock in my office, upload the file to my computer, and with a basic video editing program (even Windows Movie Maker) I could make the time jump.

If I was at work and had nothing to do, I'd rather play World of Warcraft than hoax an alien abduction.

Dropping out...

That would be quite easily pointed out by video researchers though. I would like to know what conclusions people have come to regarding the actual authenticity of the video frames we are watching.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
ive read up on it they said its pretty authentic and no tampering but everyone seems to think its fake

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Maybe I am misunderstanding the video, but I don't think they are saying the video itself has missing time. I think that what they are saying is that the worker on the video doesn't come back into view until two hours later and that is when he is seen vomiting. They are speculating that the worker would have experienced missing time. The narrator even says, "The tape continued to run normally until almost two hours later" (minute 1:06)

Also, I think that figure you are seeing in the flash is the worker.

Why could this not be just a simple lightning strike? I don't know much about what happens to people that live through a lightning strike, but is it possible that he got struck by lightning and was rendered unconscious for several hours?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
hi guys this is my first post outside of the introduction threads so please be gentle with me if i make mistakes

first i would like to say that as this is a clip of a t.v. show it is quite impossible to come to any real conclusion.

i would be very interested to see the whole tape to see what happens in the time before and after what is shown.

i am by no means an expert of anything but i would imagine that it would be clearer to see things happening in real time than in the 2 clips that it shows im sure that ours eyes could adjust to the grainy distorted images a bit better after a few hours of watching it.

one thing which stuck out for me is the guys vomit was very prominent in the video and looks to be a big quantity so the vomit to me looks genuine as aposed to him having faked that by filling his mouth with a liquid or by some other means.

other than that id say needs more investigation we all know how the media works so watching a clip from a t.v. show is never gonna give us any answers.

any links to reports about this would be appreciated.
thanks

edit: sorry for a quick edit just wanted to add that the post above is correct and the video has not lost any time as stated at the point mentioned above

[edit on 22-5-2009 by thestien]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
dude i saw this too. i think its real. and really scary. alien abduction is my number one fear....... has anyone here been abducted?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kundi91
dude i saw this too. i think its real. and really scary. alien abduction is my number one fear....... has anyone here been abducted?

No, I wouldn't mind being abducted though ....
would go with them out of my own Free Will.

Guess they don't want the ones that say: take ME, Me, me!!!

As for the story: anything on tape CAN be a hoax but I have the feeling this could be the Real thing.

Can the man who is filmed on that tape please come forward?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I have seen the video and it is not very impressive. It was used as a teaser to hype the usual alien TV show in the 1990s, and that managed to get decent ratings. That is the same time the alien autopsy hoax came out.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Doesn't seem to be working for me

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
What gets me is the guy " quit his job and moved away" nah the government went after his ass and asked questions did tests

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I think there are a number of explanations for what is seen on the tape that don't have anything to do with aliens and since the person seen on the tape is unavailable we can't say for sure what happened, just because the person who copied it believes it is an abductions doesn't make it so.

reply to post by DohBama

an easily staged hoax.

Just about anything can be staged or hoaxed these days, not saying the video is authentic but seriously, if you care to post some known staged videos that are comparable that would be nice instead of just posting that it could be staged. You hear that with lots of UFO videos too, it could be staged or fake, and then no one is willing/able to try to re-create them or post evidence.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
I have seen the video and it is not very impressive. It was used as a teaser to hype the usual alien TV show in the 1990s, and that managed to get decent ratings. That is the same time the alien autopsy hoax came out.

That's interesting, maybe the show made the tape and claimed it was sent in by someone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join