It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Senate Records Reveal Google Inc. Lobbying Campaign on Personal Medical Records

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I have no idea if it was posted here before. I tried to search but with no results. so I let it try.

the article was published few weeks ago and I found it in (IMO) a reliable source.
please check it out. why do you think the Google is so much interested in that issue. is it only the money or much more on the table?

after finding the presence on the last Bilderberg's meeting in Greece ( link here to the story on that: www.abovetopsecret.com... ) I belive that there is hidden agenda behind it. well, it would not be a big surprise as a Google is part of NWO...

link to the article:

www.bio-medicine.org... Law-Despite-Internet-Giants-Denials-43831-1/

part:

""It is now clear from public records that Google was lobbying Congress relating to online personal health records in connection with the economic stimulus act... What else could Google have been seeking except to be excluded from the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) provisions on privacy and forbidding sale of records? Please tell us," wrote Jamie Court, Consumer Watchdog president and John M. Simpson, consumer advocate.
(...)
In January Consumer Watchdog issued a news release asking Google to cease a "rumored lobbying effort" to ease provisions of the federal stimulus act that would have prevented the sale of electronic personal medical records. Google responded with a post on its Public Policy Blog calling the release "100 percent false and unfounded." Then Robert Boorstin, Director of Corporate and Policy Communications, sought to have Consumer Watchdog's Privacy Project funding from the Rose Foundation cut off.

"You owe us and your users a clear explanation of what Google was doing in the Capitol," the new letter said. "As it stands now, the available record only leads to the conclusion that you were misrepresenting your activities.""

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Of course Google is part of the NWO. Why did they cave into China's demand to cover up Tian An Men Square massacre?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

can you elaborate. I have no idea on it?

thanks in advance

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Read the site, it is wikipedia (I know what your thinking, Wikipedia is bad, But it is a credible source this time).
Tian An Men Square protests of 1989

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I had read a while back that Google had created some program to store medical records so that doctors and hospitals could retrieve a patients information rapidly. I imagine that this is what google is lobbying about. They want to protect their investment and get a big share of the market right off the bat.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

ok, you right. but I thought it was some inernational ban and not only on China google site. I think it could be for the bussiness reasons as well or even most probably. thanks for the link

top topics

join