It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research at your own peril!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

From redice: Researcher Rik Clay who is behind the blog "The Cosmic Mind" joins us to discuss his findings about the Zion Olympics in London leading up to the end game year 2012. Rik presents his thesis in this very interesting two segment program. We begin to discuss how Rik got into the subject matter and then go into the connection with numerology and synchronicity. Topics Discussed: 11:11, pyramid numerology, Solar Eclipse, September Eleventh, The Birth of Christ, Zion, Summer Olympics 1972 Münich, 1984 Los Angeles, Eye Symbolism, Corporate Symbolism, Joining of Islam and Christianity, Angel Gabriel, William Blake, Wally Olins and much more. Join us in the members section as we continue our discussion with Rik about the 2012 Olympics and how this event in a ritualistic way is connect with zion and the "end game messiah".
This is the another person who seems to have similar views and questions as we here at ATS and payed for it.

This blog TheCosmicReturns has tried to save or reproduce some of his work. Here are the redice official links: interview 1 and 2. update: His blog was also backed up and you can download it here at megaupload. (the rar password is: tcm - and in case you're not HTML savy, locate the file called index.html in each folder, double click that)
got this info from dedroidify.blogspot.com... but there's more out there if you look

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
He's dead now I read , suicide apparantly:

R.I.P. Rik Clay 1982-2008

My sincere sympathy to his family and friends.
In a dramatic ending of a weird story. Rik Clay, a young amazing researcher into conspiracy, symbolism and synchromysticism (his blog was named The Cosmic Mind) apparently took his own life after an adrenal breakdown. (The source is the Icke forum, and his death is confirmed through a facebook group though there is no mention of suicide there, the story seems to be confirmed now - update.)
After doing a must-hear Red Ice Creations interview Rik's blog suddenly was deleted and he suffered an adrenal breakdown because of all the attention according to his father, a few weeks later he took his own life. This is very bizarre to a lot of people, during the interview he sounded upbeat, spiritually and mentally healthy. What happened? Here is a link to the Rik Clay post, includes his interview and some more info about his illness from a statement from his father. Very sad indeed.
An appropriate time for all of us to reflect on what we're doing, how far we wanna take it, what we want to accomplish, etc.

source

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I listened to parts of the two redice interviews, uhm about 20:30-22:00 in the interview he talks about how the X chromosome determines the male, then we get to know how important the X is in his research: London 2012, the XXX Olympiad, X-mas, chi, XXX etc.

Google Video Link

In the case of humans, a single gene (SRY) on the Y chromosome acts as a signal to set the developmental pathway towards maleness. The presence of Y chromosome genes are required for normal male development.

en.wikipedia.org...

Then i closed down the windows and decided to let it rest in peace, he was a young Dan Brown in the making perhaps.

Cheers (edited video link).

[edit on 2009/5/20 by reugen]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Sucks, we'll never know what happened I guess. Maybe he learned too much and lost his mind...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yes, I think he lost his mind- that or he was silenced.

Does anyone know how I can access all his work, I'm not paying to join Red Ice but that seems to be where the rest of the interviews with him are

TIA

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
So he dies after going on a well, known talk show. Convenient. I listened to the interview on RIC and found it to be quite fascinating and certainly plausible.

It is interesting that he points out the '2012' spells out the word zion if you shuffle the letters around. When you look at the mainstream media and see all the criticism against the logo, simply because it is horrbile, it really makes you think whether or not there is a connection.

(article criticizing the London 2012 logo)

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Also is anyone else able to find the video of the london stadium he mentioned in the interview?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
You mean the one that is a promo for the games?

It's here

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I found this after a little bit of googling. There is an ebook of his information here www.scribd.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
oops wrong thread. sorry!

[edit on 20-9-2009 by whiteblack]

[edit on 20-9-2009 by whiteblack]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
- thanks for posting that Antithesis

will take a look

new topics

top topics

join