It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of what cgi can do these days!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I am making this thread so people will not be so quick to believe every video they see on the internet, maybee if more people are aware it will help us all weed out the fake vids with better consistency. ALL of the following vids are CGI and in no way genuin footage. Apollo - Classified Filmwww.youtube.com...
....CGI UFO Spheres fly under the Space Shuttle
and the best one in a quality sense.........Space Shuttle Destroyed - 2009
here is the source for all three with a bunch morewww.youtube.com... another one i dug up but i am not sure where it originated.....UFO Fleet caught on NASA security tape Launch Complex 39B
watch it and I wanted to share my opinion on another great thread i found here on ATS the thread it is experiments like these that make the truth so hard to pin down!! cheers and enjoy

[edit on 18-5-2009 by paradiselost333]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18 May 09 by Gools]

[edit on 18-5-2009 by paradiselost333]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
At this point it's futile man. If someone wants to believe the video, they will, but yeah proof is no longer proof in today's world, if you're hoping for the video that proves the aliens, you'll never see it. The only way you can know for sure is to touch and communicate with an alien, and even then there are ways to make you doubt yourself. Welcome to Earth guys, where you can't even trust yourself.

On a happier note... Oooo pretty graphics.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Honestly, MOST cgi generated videos like this have two fatal flaws that artists fail to remember. Their work has TOO much detail, or a severe lack of natural relation to the environment. The spheres for instance, start out good when they were small, but when they get close to the 'camera' you can tell they are clearer than the closer shuttle object in terms of focus, which wouldnt occur. They also reflect a pretty standard generated 'reflection' done in most software.

I'm pretty good at seperating real from CGI only because I have dabbled in it, as well as I have friends in the DMD realm of computers. Even with that knowledge, it is possible to make some impressively accurate looking fakes out there. The only way to really have proof good enough for yourself and maybe people who trust you is to get it on FILM (not digital capture) and have the negatives to prove it. Much harder to do great detailed fakes on film than it is digital.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
That Space Shuttle destroyed video is a pretty sick thing to make if you ask me, and not sick in the sense as "cool".

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent Venom

its a movie
why is that so sick? was it sick for hollywood to make films such as Armageddon,Independence Day "remember they blew the white house up in that one " oh no
or Mars attacks just to name a few

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

Sorry, but some of us don't get amusement and pleasure out of such things. Particularly when there is a shuttle with human lives onboard in orbit as we speak.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent Venom
reply to post by paradiselost333

Sorry, but some of us don't get amusement and pleasure out of such things. Particularly when there is a shuttle with human lives onboard in orbit as we speak.

Agreed, Mr. Venom.

I'd rather watch space dust anyway.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

It's a movie. People see movies to watch people die, it's one of the top reasons we watch them, it makes us feel good.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CrygSol

Point taken.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Such Venom... its just a movie... get over it... and turn off the puter if your so easily bothered

To the OP...

The Haiti UFO is a prime example for your case..

Now look at VUE 6 and VUE 7 demos... pay attention to the palm trees in the Haiti video...

In Vue 6 they are at .46
Vue 6 Video Presentation

In Vue 6 they are at .34
Vue 7 Video Presentation

Nothing in the above three videos is real its ALL CGI

I love the stargate portal in Vue 6

his video was entirely created, animated and rendered in Vue 7 Infinite. This demoreel shows out-of-the-box rendering capabilities of Vue 7 xStream and Infinite. High resolution QuickTime animation available at www.e-onsoftware.com...
Vue 7 provides a unique, unmatched solution for creating and integrating high quality natural scenery into any professional production pipeline, from architectural visualization to broadcast and film.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You've already made your feelings towards me quite clear in the Lunar Structure thread, why come in another thread I've posted in to make another reply to me about my opinion on certain matters? Is it ok for you to form opinions but no-one else is allowed to? Get real.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent Venom
why come in another thread I've posted in to make another reply to me about my opinion on certain matters?

Well lets review shall we? 90% of my post was in regards to the OP and the topic CGI and I provide great material to illustrate his point... so don't take a small comment to you so hard.

Made me a foe already huh? And ya didn't even get to know me yet.

Kewl...
Judging by your profile I would say I consider that a badge of honor. Judging by your inability to focus on topics but try to turn the focus of every thread away from the topic seems like you might be on a mission...

Stuff I Don't Like
Liars, hoaxers, fraudsters, fear mongerers, doomsday cultists & nutty conspiracy theorists such as people who believe in the Apollo Moon Landing Hoax. 2012/Planet X/Nibiru catastrophism fanatics who push their unscientific drivel on to weak minded gullible people who swallow it all down without question, while in the process putting out their shoddy books on such nonsense while making a nice buck. Did I mention that the Reptilian conspiracy is a load of rubbish too? Well, I just did!

With that in your profile, one has to ask what brings you to the worlds biggest conspiracy site if not to 'stir things up'?

Be that as it may... good luck with that... I won't trouble you any longer... I promised someone...

[edit on 18-5-2009 by zorgon]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

"Judging by your inability to focus on topics but try to turn the focus of every thread away from the topic seems like you might be on a mission..."

I'm not the one who came in the other thread with a gang like mentality and bash me for forming opinions on what the subject matter is. I was forming opinions on two seperate pictures before I was then replied to by someone else. I'm on no mission but it seems like you're on one to attack everyone who has an opinion on something, something I've seen in alot of your posts to other people.

And I'm here to debate things and to ultimately find the truth, whatever the truth may be. Isn't that what this place is about? I'm putting you on ignore now before I end up saying something that will get me a warning or worse, sorry but I think it's for the best.

[edit on 18/5/09 by Agent Venom]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Ladies, ladies......

Anyway, yeah you can discount a lot now days due to cgi. I use Maya and Adobe AE all the time. A few minutes and I can plop out pretty much anything I need.

But I have said this before and its worth repeating. You can pretty much judge a video (if it is even worth judging, not some lights in the night sky junk) without even watching it. The video itself is nothing but a small piece of evidence.

Like the hiati thingy. I mean, whomever took that seriously for more than a microsecond didn't even bother to consider everything that wasn't caught on video, if you get my meaning.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Ladies, ladies......

Well I'll be hornswaggled!!!! Look what the cats dragged in!!!

How the hell have you been? I tried several times tracking you down with no luck. Seems every time I replied to your U2U's you didn't get my reply, even the email account and password I sent you.

Nice to see you back. I admit I was gone for a while as well, but I'm back now. BTW John said 'Hi' We were just talking about you at the mine this weekend... something about invisible ships

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Like the hiati thingy. I mean, whomever took that seriously for more than a microsecond didn't even bother to consider everything that wasn't caught on video, if you get my meaning.

You mean like the scream masses that an invasion is imminent? Doesn't seem logical to sit there calmly taking that video and not one "Holy S..." comment

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Wonderful work.

Really great stuff.

new topics

top topics

join