It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the belief in the NWO a religion?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by thereaintnospoon
Well this is your way of seeing God I suppose. But of course, not everyone feels or thinks that way.
This thread has nothing to do with my opinion of God, I used God as an example to highlite the religious nature of the NWO.

God is everything, and also nothing. Hes everywhere and nowhere. He's here, he's there...he's even neither here nor there. Nothing, none,none everything, everyone, every time, everywhere, all the time, half the time, never, always...etc.

Here, I'll give you an example of how I believe the idea of the NWO is religious in nature. Look at your paragraph above, now compare it to the NWO edited version below: NWO is everything, and also nothing. NWO is everywhere and nowhere. NWO is here, is there...NWO even neither here nor there. Nothing, none,none everything, everyone, every time, everywhere, all the time, half the time, never, always...etc.

AND now I'll do the same with this paragraph too.

He's a religion, he is religion, he invented it, he's christian, he's muslim, he jewish, he's mormon, buddhist, catholic, (insert your's here). He believes the same as you, he belives to total opposite of you, he's actually not a he, he's a she, she not really a she but an it. It is you, it is me, it is her, it is that, it is this, it is neither that nor this, etc., etc...he's everything you want to be, cant be, will be, have been, have seen, have done, havent done...of course one could go on and on but that's really unnecessary.

NWO remix by me:NWO is a religion, NWO is religion, NWO invented it, NWO's christian, NWO's muslim, NWO's jewish, NWO's mormon, buddhist, catholic, (insert your's here). NWO believes the same as you, NWO belives to total opposite of you, NWO actually not a he, NWO is a she, NWO's not really a she but an it. NWO is you, it is me, it is her, it is that, it is this, it is neither that nor this, etc., etc...NWO everything you want to be, cant be, will be, have been, have seen, have done, havent done...of course one could go on and on but that's really unnecessary.

So sure the NWO is probably a religion, but also probably not a religion. Either way, I have no problem with that definition.
We agree then.

But the NWO could also be a catalyst...and event, a planned event, something that was already foretold, but also something nobody's even heard about. Some thing that will really test our... (yours, mine, hers, his, theirs)...selves?

Yes It could be, and thank you for offering even more characteristics of religion to help support the idea behind the thread. Cheers.

Thank you for your reply.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by atlasastro]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

You're more than welcome, friend.
Don't let anyone tell you you're right or wrong about something, anything. If you choose something to be right, then shoots, it shall be so.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join