It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Projection Hindered by Negative Symbolism ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
As some of you already know, I have recently re-learned how to astral project and have been doing it on a regular basis. From the technique I was naturally adept at from childhood, I could reach a FULL conscious Oobe with almost no problems regardless of my surroundings. A few days ago, I was given a medallion from a close friend of may years as a gift...The medallion is a inverted Satanic pentagram with the Hebrew symbols of Azazel imprinted on the corners, some people recognize it as "Baphomet"

BUT, the past few days I have not been able to ascend into that relaxed state that allows me to project my consciousness AT ALL which is very strange for me. What I want to know is, has anybody experienced negative side effects from "Satanic" or similar symbolism? OR could it be linked to my sudden in-ability to project?
-Tim.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Griffo515]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
It's quite possible that the symbol is preventing you from accomplishing your astral projections because "you already believe that it could negatively impact your spiritual growth". Once the seed/thought has been planted, whether or not it may have actual power or not, your subconscious is still going to see it as a negative and your attempts to project will be hampered.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

Thats just it though...I never thought it could be the cause until today, otherwise I never would have accepted it as a gift let alone wear it for so long. However, I have not worn it since this morning and I'm about to attempt to project again after meditating.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

I there a remedy for an implanted seed? I don't know much about these things but it seems that there should be counter measures to restore reality to what it was. I don't know but I am curious.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I was thinking along the lines of worldwatcher, although I initially didn't post because I don't believe I'm qualified (I haven't successfully left my body yet)

All I know is any negative thought could hamper your ability to get into the state required to leave the body.

[edit on 18/5/09 by dmorgan]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I tried to project last night before I went to sleep after not wearing the medallion for 24hours, It was a strange sensation...as though I have been weakened like trying to lift something you know you should be able to but just cant! I tried and tried and eventually fell asleep. I will however, be trying again in around 20-30mins when I retire to bed. Ill post updates tomorrow and let you all know how I went.
-Tim.

new topics

top topics

join