It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Persona for Firefox?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Hi all,

I've just been playing with the Mozilla Firefox Persona page.

I've tried to create one myself for ATS but alas just don't have the skills - it wouldn't accept my images and I'm not the most artistic person around.

What I'm asking is...does anyone know how to do a decent job, and would the management have any objections to us doing this, because I think it would one hell of a cool bit of branding, as well as pointing to the whole reason I haven't abandoned the internet...

ATS.

Here's the site...

Anyone fancy a go? I'm gonna try again, but am busy in work.

Peace,

MGGG

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
cool just found out about these thanks to your post, better than the themes ive been using

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Can't see the page, it turns blanc when I try, probably one of those 'protections' againt Firefox with this awfull Vista I have.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

As a fellow Shista user I get the same blanc screen. Haven't been able to find away around it either

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by machinegun_go_go

That's a wicked idea.

I don't use firefox anymore though, traded for Google Chrome which is fantastic.

I like the looks you can produce, but how would it brand the website? Are these available for other people to see or would only the person who has the persona see the changes?

~Keeper

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

you know that google chrome, was made to collect data right? google probably have pages on you , what you have visited, and so on..

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
reply to post by tothetenthpower

you know that google chrome, was made to collect data right? google probably have pages on you , what you have visited, and so on..

Chrome: a mirror-like and reflective surface. They're not even trying to hide it!! But where does it reflect to?? Read the Google unified terms of service!!

PS: Info on personas for those who don't know what they are

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
www.getpersonas.com...

I've made another, better version, but am waiting for it to be approved by the persona website.

Roswell.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
www.getpersonas.com...

I like this one better.

Roswell.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/69945fe892e2.jpg[/atsimg]
Here's the look of it.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by roswell1

Yeha I found these persona thingys today,and my eyes popped open when I found the ATS ones. This is the one I use, for now. I just wish the badge in the back didn't interfere so much with my Toolbars. Oh well, still cool.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

If you were to view exactly half of it. Sheesh.
Can't shrink it without messing up the image.

top topics

join