It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Beginners Guide To Chakra Meditation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Where are all the images or colors appearing in the meditation?
inside our brain? or in front of our blacked out closed eye lids?
should I focus on my closed eye or what to see things?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I have a few questions. How will I know when a chakra is open? I have felt rushes of energy throughout my body, and a "magnetic" feel or buzz from my brow chakra (but that's because I focus on it a lot).

Also, would you recommend using binaural beats? I have purchased Brainwave Generator, and have one preset called "Chakra Stimulation and Balance v2.1 by Faded" which seems to help.

Lastly, have any of you tried Xi Gong exercises to help stimulate the chakras? I perform one exercise every few days where I move my hands slowly, in opposite directions, up and down my body. While I am doing this, I imagine a while column of light throughout the upper half of my body.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by hardstyleaz]

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I've been debating on this for the past 4 years...Guess what? I'm going to start meditating tonight...Maybe you could go in depth or U2U information about how to open your chakras, how you work on them or province me with a link?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
hmm, what do you mean by 'The last thing you wanna do is block one of them because of over use of another, that will put you in a world of hurt'?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Gonna try this in the next few days, thanks a lot !

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join