It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Interesting 9/11 Videos To Consider

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

This is my first thread here on ATS, so I hope whomever comes across it finds it to be worth their time.

I'll start off by saying that I am in no shape or form a loyalist to either Fox, CNN, or any MSM for that matter. I personally think they are all puppets of some sort, and will only show things in effort to make you belive what they believe.

With that said, these two videos are basically calling Fox out with fake/fraudulant coverage on 9/11, as well as their apparent intentional efforts to alter footage of the 2nd plane hit on the south tower. They also touch a bit on the 'nose out' conspiracy and a few other points of interest which I feel everyone should know about. My purpose for posting these videos is simply to provide some evidence that at least one MSM channel is full of you-know-what, and it only adds to my frustration when I see the garbage that we are all fed intentionally by watching these channels. Please watch both segments in full and post some feedback, as I'd love to hear what others think about this after viewing.

Thanks for reading,

P1DrummerBoy

First Segment

Second Segment

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by P1DrummerBoy

Great first thread!

I believe that it is just nog great footage quality wise and has been zoomed in on. The nose DID come out the other side as this video also shows.

It also shows something that the plane did NOT hit the core of the building, otherwise it would not have come out so intact.

[edit on 17/5/09 by Lebowski achiever]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

The fuselage skimmed past the core....the wing did not. We know from the people that managed to make it down that the cores of both buildings suffered substantial damage from the impacts.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I find it funny that the reporter, in reference to the nose coming out the other side, says "..that may have been an illusion.."

Not that he said it WAS of course, only speculation, but its just that little nudge in that certain direction.

In any case, thanks for the reply, hopefully a few more folks take a look at these videos as well.

top topics

join