It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-cop's mouth could compound his legal troubles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Ex-cop's mouth could compound his legal troubles

my.earthlink.net

CHICAGO - Drew Peterson might not take the stand if he goes to trial on charges alleging he killed his third wife, but his words could still play a big role as prosecutors try to put him away.

The former police officer, facing arraignment Monday on first-degree murder charges in the 2004 drowning death of ex-wife Kathleen Savio, has never shied from the media that has followed his every move since his fourth wife, Stacy, vanished in 2007 and he became a suspect in Savio's death.

In fact, he's seemed to relish the spotlight, often giving reporters a joke or smart-aleck remark - like smi
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Contemporary American Culture has always been a passion of mine. So here we have a cop that calls handcuffs "Bling"
I smell a Movie of the Week coming on so all America won't miss out on this story. Real life characters pretending they are in a movie before they have even been interviewed by the screen writer. Utterly convinced that they are going to receive their Warhol award and their 15 min of fame.
And they are probably right. Is it weired enough for you yet?

my.earthlink.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Come on....

How and a catchy title like this be ignored?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Personally, I hate this guy. What a scum bag. If he was a member here, I wonder if he would be a Bronze?

This is what he needs:

Whaaa....keep up with the good posts. You are really digging up some good stuff. I would give you a Gold medal for all your work, but I think you're only allowed a Bronze.

top topics

join