It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Video* Bayer Exposed HIV contaminated Vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

If this has already been posted I apologize . This is absolutely terrible and I hope that something is done about this .
This video is a report in which its stated that Bayer knowingly exposed people to HIV by means of a contaminated vaccine .

Edit to add , can someone please show me how to embed a video , thanks

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

This is sick, and if you have lost loved ones to aids, they might as well have been 'murdered', and that is what should come to light !..

Great find though !!

To post YouTubes, just Copy/Paste the numbers AFTER watch=
Like this ' wg-52mHIjhs ' and do not have the ' & ' in there either..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg-52mHIjhs&45g_56 etc.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

This is truly disgusting. And then to just dump it off in foreign countries like the people there don't matter. All for a profit. Why the heck isn't Bayer being held accountable. Truly disgusting and really upsets me!!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Yeah I think most hemophiliacs were eventually infected with HIV back in the early eighties due to the pooled blood syrum in their drugs.

But technically, if the drug was violating U.S. law it could not be sold here. The U.S. government does NOT dictate the laws in other countries, if other countries wanted to buy it then that is on them (since apparently those countries KNEW it was tainted).

Morally it is bad, but legally?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Thanks for that tip !

Yes its very sad indeed and one has to wonder what will be done about this , if anything .

join