It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensional Portals Opening? Vegetarians Disappearing After Hearing Voices? Are You Hearing Voices?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Saw this thread and signed up. Not a diligent follower of ATS, but have read some things now and then.

There is probably more to the electromagnetic waves with this than is generally accepted. For some reason there is a resistance of equating spiritual things with actual scientific reasoning. Not saying that there are not spiritual experiences, but why does it have to be either/or.

From personal experience going very far with the ear ringing, tingling, and seeing portals open, the only thing that I have found that will stop all of it is the name of Jesus. When in desperate situations with it all, I called upon him to help me with the belief that he came to save my soul. He has not failed once in protecting me from those things that I chose to delve into.

Seems that God works on a different frequency because when I asked him to block all other frequencies except the one he works on, all the ringing went away.

Hope this helps some that are thinking they may be going crazy with all this stuff.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Time for a chicken salad sandwich,

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
LOL

A wing and a prayer.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
the rain or thunder is a product of a trans dimensional transportation devise powering up i have seen this before.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join