It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awakened my 3rd eye?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
So I feel compelled to write about my experience because I haven't been able to figure out what happened to me..

About a week ago.. it was late, about 2am, but I was still up doing things on the computer.. logged off and layed on my couch.. was thinking about things- the past, choices I had made that had led me to my current situation, etc.. for about 10-15 minutes... i continued to ask for guidance and had my eyes closed.. kept asking for guidance and then a few points of light seemed to enter my closed eyes, then it was like a blur.. that slowly started expanding..

then BOOM, it looked like light tearing through darkness, it was strong and bright instead of cloudlike-dull light like before, and it felt like it was hurting my eyes, like pressure in my eyes and my head, but i decided quickly it didnt really hurt, was more just a pressure of some sort.. then my eyes were filled with this light and BOOM, there was a picture, as clear as day in my eyes... that are still closed.. and Im still very much awake and conscious of this.. and I know that this is not something my mind is hallucinating.. it was like my eyes were somewhere else.. and what i saw, was visual to me for about 10-15 seconds, purple colored cloud like surface that i seemed to be travelling over and a Yellow Triangle off in the distance ahead of me and to the left...

this whole time I am scared, like wtf is this really happening, what is going on, what am i seeing... I tried to project love but it wasn't working, I was scared.... and when the image broke I was laying there looking straight ahead at my bathroom and I started to cry... I dont know why.. and I was shaking uncontrollably for quite some time.. I wrote about it, drew it.. and now Im talkin about it.. all I have felt quite compelled to do.. I also feel like I could make this again..like i tapped in to something.. but everytime i have tried since, i have fallen asleep rather quickly.

any help on what the hell happened to me?
thanks

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Do not fear what happend. You stopped what was happening with fear.
If you had stayed calm you would't be asking what happened here.

You describe exactly what it would be like when you meet your soul (higher self, whatever you want to call it), your true self. Without the proper knowledge of what is going on, people do tend to get scared. What you experienced normally takes years of practise.
You almost ignited your inner sun. Read about that and learn.
It is not an easy journey, but it is the one we are supposed to make.
To free ourselves from reincarnation, evolve and grow.
When looking for info, the bright light and the yellow triangle are the most important to learn about.

The third eye awakening is only a small part of the process.

The shaking is "normal", read up on OBE's, while this wasn't an OBE, a lot of "symptoms" are the same. It's ALMOST the same vehicle, just another destination.

While you were scared during it, you probably feel good about it now. Like it was supposed to happen. Remember that! Do not let anyone scare you off your search. People are going to say all kinds of things about it. That originates out of fear and ignorance, do NOT let them keep you off your path.

Gain the knowledge, wake up and keep walking.

[edit on 16/5/09 by locster]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by itsblownbackbaby

then BOOM, it looked like light tearing through darkness, it was strong and bright instead of cloudlike-dull light like before, and it felt like it was hurting my eyes, like pressure in my eyes and my head, but i decided quickly it didnt really hurt, was more just a pressure of some sort.. then my eyes were filled with this light and BOOM, there was a picture, as clear as day in my eyes... that are still closed.. and Im still very much awake and conscious of this.. and I know that this is not something my mind is hallucinating.. it was like my eyes were somewhere else.. and what i saw, was visual to me for about 10-15 seconds, purple colored cloud like surface that i seemed to be travelling over and a Yellow Triangle off in the distance ahead of me and to the left...

wow that sounds amazing. Ive tryed for months to gain total control of my 3rd eye but it still remains out of my control. It will only open odd times and I still get the pain/pressure that you describe. I have seen very odd things too but never a yellow triange.

Keep us posted as to how this develops. Im really interested in things like this, its like a whole hidden knowledge is there for the taking if only we lost the fear and gained the experience to take this further.

thank for sharing.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Amazing, I am just starting my research into opening the third eye. Please let us know how this goes for you..

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mephesto
Amazing, I am just starting my research into opening the third eye. Please let us know how this goes for you..

Ive been told never to force this, does any one else think this is true? That we should just allow it to open naturally...thing is if you never forced it to open we'd be sat there for years dont you think??

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
i also see the yellow trianangle but am passed that stage now i see heaps of things and i some times will go in to a vortex sort of thing but its all good

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ingram1990

way to go.. what do you think the yellow triangle is representing?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by mephesto

Ive been told never to force this, does any one else think this is true? That we should just allow it to open naturally...thing is if you never forced it to open we'd be sat there for years dont you think??

It happened to me when I was not trying to make anything happen.. I was asking for guidance but I wasn't expecting a response like that.. I was not laying there long at all.. it just happened all of a sudden, with no force, no trying to do anything..

On the other hand, I have been actively trying to get it to happen again since.. I make a conscious effort to try and meditate, stay awake, concentrate.. And nothing has happened...

BUT.. we shall see what happens.. almost everytime I try this now, my ears ring....when sitting cross legged with palms up my hands feel warm with energy...I see swirls/blurs of light in my eyes... it just doesnt manifest into anything...yet

GL

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by locster
Do not fear what happend. You stopped what was happening with fear.
If you had stayed calm you would't be asking what happened here.

You describe exactly what it would be like when you meet your soul (higher self, whatever you want to call it), your true self. Without the proper knowledge of what is going on, people do tend to get scared. What you experienced normally takes years of practise.
You almost ignited your inner sun. Read about that and learn.
It is not an easy journey, but it is the one we are supposed to make.
To free ourselves from reincarnation, evolve and grow.
When looking for info, the bright light and the yellow triangle are the most important to learn about.

The third eye awakening is only a small part of the process.

The shaking is "normal", read up on OBE's, while this wasn't an OBE, a lot of "symptoms" are the same. It's ALMOST the same vehicle, just another destination.

While you were scared during it, you probably feel good about it now. Like it was supposed to happen. Remember that! Do not let anyone scare you off your search. People are going to say all kinds of things about it. That originates out of fear and ignorance, do NOT let them keep you off your path.

Gain the knowledge, wake up and keep walking.

[edit on 16/5/09 by locster]

I really liked what you said here .. I have not been able to locate much info though.. could you kindly direct me towards some books that could help me out? thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It's either your third eye opening, or Illumination (which is basically making contact with the divine light that is within you)

This is awesome!!!! Congrats and welcome to the direct experience club. You will have many more from here on out. Just keep going with your meditations, seeking God, read the NT, get baptized(that was HUGE for me and enlightenment was the baptizm), also Gospel of thomas, adviata, vasistha, dzogchen, tao, self inquiry, etc its all connected.

Don't get stuck in any dogma or intellectual boxes that you will defend. Go for the direct experiences of the things you read about, instead of them just being things you've read about.

Also don't get trapped into the Ego's grip for occult powers and experiences. Seek God first.

new topics

top topics

join