It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

us cann't defeat the world!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
TITUS,

Whoa. That is SCARY. Forget Revelations, that IS the End of Times, the End of the World, the End of All Things.

Which is why I disagree in some ways. Most people don't seem to understand what a nuclear world war means. A world war means that at least one nation from every continent on the globe is involved in the war. In this case, a conventional or nuclear World War III would involve EVERY last country. Why? Because the power and influence of the United States and the Soviet Union in the 1980s. These are not U.S. and Nazi Germany, these are countries that you will have trouble deciding which to side with. And everyone will. Even if they don't, everyone will try to win by spreading out the war. And then the chain-reaction starts. Nations will blow up their animosities and attack each other. Terrorists will operate VERY freely. There will be chaos.

When nuclear war comes, nobody's going to take the "light road." They're going to go all out. So to say any nation or island would survive is a gross misjudgement, because these nuclear weapons are just that damn powerful.

In a nuclear war, nobdy survives. These weapons are far more powerful than you realize and a whole lot of them would be really devestating.

Hey at least the Anti-Christ wasn't involved!

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
hey titus,watch out-- who told u Manchuria declared independence after the war? wwII? u see it from history book or sth else? can u give the link or proof? thanks

i mean manchuria was just a puppet goverment japan used to control north China when they invade it in WWII, and manchu is one of many regions lives in China.

about the nuclear winter, even if some country survived it, whould u imagine the living condition and chaos life those survivors have to face?

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by taobo33]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Man.... reading that passage gave me the chills... I am just glad nothing like that ever occured.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I have a wine celler for just that incident. Enough booze to last me a century. Half the world's population is dying and I'm getting #faced.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by taobo33
who told u Manchuria declared independence after the war?

nO oNe

this is just a scenario

btw, this all-out nuclear war will not happen because...
Scalar Weapons THREAD LINK
Russia, China, Brazil, France, US, Argentina, Peru, South Africa, Yakuza in Japan, United Kingdom. They all have them to certain point (deployed or in developement)

I have a wine celler for just that incident. Enough booze to last me a century.

have fun

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by titus]

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kozzy
I have a wine celler for just that incident. Enough booze to last me a century. Half the world's population is dying and I'm getting #faced.

Definitely cannot complain
Can I come crash for a while?

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by browha

Definitely cannot complain
Can I come crash for a while?

Sure, I'd have to get some women to come. We'll need to repopulate.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Party at Kozzy's!

Men by invitation only, women can come all they want.

Shattered OUT...

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'd have to find a way to also fit my pool table and big screen TV with surround sound because we can't f*ck all the time.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I'd have to find a way to also fit my pool table and big screen TV with surround sound because we can't f*ck all the time.

You make a point, I will bring the chips, SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!

Shattered OUT...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join