It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minor League NGO Calls for Globalist Imposed “Democracy”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

In other words, those of us who support constitutionally limited government and national sovereignty will be out of luck. C. S. Lewis would have likely called Mr. Stark and his ilk “moral busybodies” itching to impose their self-righteous conscience on the remaining 33% of us who stand opposed to such global mandates. “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive,” Lewis warned.
source

I found this an interesting read and decided to share it. Apparently some folks want to put the NWO to a vote. They say if this takes place, and the vote is in their favor, it will count under international law.

“If half of all human adults vote, and the referendum question is supported by 67% of all voters, such a global mandate will be accepted in many quarters as legally binding under international law, and it would be politically compelling no matter what its legal status,”

I'm not particularly worried about that part. What i am worried about is the amount of people who honestly think a one-world-government is a fantastic idea. It seems that acceptance of the NWO is growing and that is concerning.

TA

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

Canada did put this to a vote last year. It was hidden in some referendum and failed by one mere vote! The issue of the referendum is in alex jones' new video "the obama deception". Canada was a single vote away from giving away their national sovereignty to the nwo.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Canada was a single vote away from giving away their national sovereignty to the nwo.

Wow! That is a truly scary thought. Makes me wonder how may in America would fall for this. Thanks for the reply, post starred.

TA

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Trouble with people getting to vote on something like this would be the fact they are so ill informed on what a one world government would actually mean.

Most would look at something like star trek with the earth having one global government, the dream of a united human race.

It would be up to folk like us to enlighten them.

top topics

join