It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Air Near Challenger Shuttle Disaster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
This is a pretty good video and one that I haven't seen or heard of before. If you guys know any more about this please let me know.

I found this video while doing a search earlier. The person who has it on youtube has a lot of pretty good videos.

You can fast forward to about the :50sec. mark. If you watch from there you will be able to see the entire launch and the ensuing disaster.

The video editor shows, in slow motion with markers, where the UFO is. It is quite amazing that something would be in the air during a shuttle launch, especially that close to the launch site.

It had literally no time to get off the ground and into the air as close as it is, if it is assumed to be one of ours.

Here is the link:

www.youtube.com...

Sorry if you guys have seen this a thousand times before, it is new to me.

Also if one of you guys knows how to embed the video (I don't) go ahead if you will and embed this one and any others if you want, thanks.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
That is tough to see the UFO in that video.

Have you seen this one filmed by fox news?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

No I haven't seen that one. Was the supposed UFO toward the end of the clip? The blatant looking UFO? It looked so much like a typical UFO, as far as the shape is concerned.

I assume it was the shuttle its self, if not they showed a decently long clip of it before cutting away. Maybe they didn't know what they were showing.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
i would think if a UFO was shown on Fox there would have been at least SOME kind of uproar over it. that clip is kind of short to tell if its something mysterious or just crappy camera work

new topics

top topics

join