It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Alex Jones still alive

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Imagine you are the Elite/Illuminati/International Banker at the top of this pyramid, you have just recruited a new minion and he needs to get up to speed on the game plan. Hand him a USB stick with Alex Jones last 10 years of radio shows and say "listen to these and you will be up to speed with the plan".

Seriously though if he is correct in assuming these Elites are psychopaths then its quite possible they need to have their plans aired for their own ego's in some sick kind of a way.

Yeah Alex was right and we didn't want to silence him because he was bragging about our deeds to millions of helpless souls who sat in their armchairs and did nothing!!!! HAHAHA

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Yes, he like a box of Smarties,

they are saving the red one (AJ) for last.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
well, I know he's mentioned a couple of times that a couple of attempts have been made already. I know this to be true. I made the mention of this to my wife and she looked at me and I quote...

"you can't stand that close to the fire and NOT get burned."

We prayed and asked God grace to be with him and his family. He's got more guts than 3/4 of all of us! We all have our callings in life we must follow. Some are on the front lines and some are behind the lines.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
He has a lot of followers, so if he did get killed people that were not sure about him would believe what hes says and his followers would go on a rampage. The mindset would change to "he was our biggest support to stop the NWO and now hes gone".

maybe thats why he has backup like Jason Bermas to continue on?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cunnobar the Slayer

for new listeners starting on the bottom of the pyramid is the best way to go i think.

he doesn't really need to go any farther because it brings people to doing deeper research and for me it always bring me to the jesuit secrets, which he doesn't mention and doesn't really have to.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
He can't be a threat.
The "Inside Job" slipped off the Illuminati like water off a ducks back.
Wrong or right the powers are protected from the likes of Alex Jones.
So he has nothing to be a NWO threat.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Exactly and to have him suspiciously killed off would only wake up more people.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Why is Ron Paul alive? That's the real question.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
remember, its all a big show. lights, camera, action. the man is an entertainer. you don't shoot the help.

infotainment: the new opium of the masses. (can i say that? or does that fall under the zero tolerance policy?)

there may be some journalism going on there but it is overshadowed by his boisterous personality. people get turned off by rush limbaugh because of the same snarling, venomous attitude. i stopped paying attention to AJ because he sounds like rush. all it does is raise the blood pressure. that can't be good.

let's say he is fighting the good fight. tone it down a notch. you get more flies with honey than vinegar.

edit to say: not all of AJ's stuff is just him frothing at the mouth. he does present some compelling facts...

[edit on 7/7/2009 by gravykraken]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
just listening to alex freaking out about michael jackson...although its funny at times it s abit looooong...

anyway...one thing i noticed..how can he say..live on the radio..that michael jackson was a child abuser without fearing being sued?

ive listened to alex very often..live on his show....say these sort of things and wondered why he never gets sued...

any ideas?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The reason is simple. Alex Jones has a fringe following. If he were able to move the masses the way John Lennon could, then he'd be a real threat. But he isn't. He is only known in conspiracy movement circles, not in the mainstream. But his appearance on ShowBiz Tonight helped bring him more into the mainstream.

The other reasons cited in this thread are also contributing factors as well.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blundo
He has a lot of followers, so if he did get killed people that were not sure about him would believe what hes says and his followers would go on a rampage. The mindset would change to "he was our biggest support to stop the NWO and now hes gone".

maybe thats why he has backup like Jason Bermas to continue on?

Jason Bermas has a flat monotone voice. He does not have the charisma and passion that Alex Jones has. He could not replace him. It would have to take someone with charisma.

But there is also David Icke, a man with charisma as well. I could ask the same question, why haven't they taken out Icke yet?

Icke says that taking him out would validate him. However, they'd taken out many people in the past and gotten away with it, so what's the difference to them of taking out one more?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Exactly and to have him suspiciously killed off would only wake up more people.

No it wouldn't. The vast majority of people would not care one iota. The only ones who would care would be hardcore conspiracy theory nutjobs, who considering how the rest of the world view them, would be expected to say that Jones was offed. So you got a dead conspiracy theorist, and a load of his minions saying his death was a conspiracy. Nothing changes, and relatively speaking, no one cares.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
Why isn't he dead ? NWO guys always assassinate people who expose the truth and Alex exposed a LOT , just look at "Dark Secrets: Inside the Bohemian Grove", he got in and out without getting killed , he knows stuff that only people within the NWO group would know

The NWO guys could of killed him and made it look like a accident ... like a car crash

[edit on 14-5-2009 by dino1989]

Alex Jones, isn't he the guy who accuses the NWO of being linked to "Nazism"?

Clearly, if you mythologize Nazidom that way and divert attention from the actual culprits and what is really going on, you are an asset to the real "NWO", not a liability.
Wouldn't surprise me if the Rockefellers send him paychecks.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Tussilago]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
they killed william cooper already, but now that the web is around, there would be someone to take over Jones website so its pointless to kill him. and he's not the originator of these theories anyways, he's just a famous voice.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I was being told that the message spreading by Alex Jones, is true.

(I didn't say this for fun)

peace

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
You'll find a 2-page article on Alex J. in the August 2009 issue of Psychology Today. It covers mainly him but also the mental state of conspiracy theorists.

<< 1  2   >>

join