It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this creepy video real????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
i have found a vidio of this ghost of an old woman. who thinks its real and who thinks its fake and why lol..... its creepy lol

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
That's freaky (at the end)...
Looks composited to me, but I am no expert...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
well not a ghost hunter myself, but did you notice there was no reflection on the elevator walls, the mens reflection was clear as day, but the "ghost"
didn't show, odd one this lol

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
simple editing, this is almost an exact rip off of the movie....crap...what is it..........

"The Eye" (2008) staring Jessica Alba mmmmmmmmm jessica alba........

Which is a remake of a Hong Kong film "Jian Gui" of 2002. Much like; "The Ring" and "The Grudge"

Americanized remake, "The Eye"

Original source, "Jian Gui"

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by foxhoundone
well not a ghost hunter myself, but did you notice there was no reflection on the elevator walls, the mens reflection was clear as day, but the "ghost"
didn't show, odd one this lol

Exactly... If the old woman was indeed composited, the maker of the video would HAVE TO put the reflection in manually. Was probably too lazy...

I dunno... It just looks like a fake to me.

Edit for spelling because I am tired!!!

[edit on 5/14/2009 by impaired]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I'm going to say fake. It looks too much like something I can do myself. Plus, I can't shake the feeling that the guys body language is a little off. They were in the elevator for all of 15 seconds, and yet they felt the need to lean against the wall, both facing the camera, and have a seemingly awkward conversation.

I dunno, something about it just doesn't feel right.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Fake... but good at the same time.

I think that she should have had a broom or feather-duster - if she is going to be wandering about the building the least she can do is chip in and give the place a clean. A quick surface wipe, nothing too arduous. She is supposed to be dead after all.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
mystery solved

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
That's about as creepy as a paper bag. Have to try much harder!

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Goathief]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
the craft of illusion is magically delicious
The things nightmares are made of.

Just because it can be reproduced with graphic manipulation does not mean it is unreal.

I have seen things so hard to believe and couldn't possibly happen, but it did. Three times with three different phenomana.

One was a synchronistic preminition that manifest true,
one, a human seemingly doing the impossible,
Leaving a backyard into a house and seconds later the same person was driving away out of the front driveway, (this one was solved)
and the last was an orb I watched rise into the sky from an open hanger with several officers by the tarmak as if conducting some secret test, and I viewed the orb, glowing bright with light, slowly move toward my location outside the perimeter fence, in silence, at Fairchild AFB.

So if this was a dramatisation of a purported true event or captured in real life or CGI/film editing, it doesn't bother me since it is third hand.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by imd12c4funn]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Like lol, your threads need more substance, than posting some random ghostie vid form youtube, and asking 'who thinks its real lol..'

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Ghost would not have shadows, correct? Still think it's fake though.

top topics

join