It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul and Daniel Hannan together on Freedom Watch!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Daniel Hannan could be a strong ally and a good leader in the future for the world. His strong belief of smaller government can only be a source of good for his country.

He shows utmost respect to Dr. Paul....

"Ron Paul is a champion of freedom lovers on every continent." - Daniel Hannan

It's amazing that Hannan knows more about our Constitution than most of our politicians.

For those who don't know who Hannan is....watch this video of him criticizing the British PM Gordon Brown.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by David9176]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
STAR + FLAG !!

While still unsure of FOX and what they are trying to accomplish, I am very impressed that Hannon and Paul were brought on together, to discuss the power of government. They are both awesome freedom fighters.
A sharp thorn to the Establishment.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

While still unsure of FOX and what they are trying to accomplish,

Yeah...I know what you mean. This show goes completely against the grain of their normal television programming.

I'm just glad it's available.

The best thing about this though...it means the world is getting Ron Paul's message...the message of freedom and liberty! Daniel Hannan can only help the cause.

Now...if we could only get more politicians HERE to wake up and stand up for the people.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I would seriously consider voting for Napolitano for president. This guy is well spoken, and has a strong knowledge of law and how it relates to the constitution.

Thanks for posting. Was very interesting seeing EU congressmen and US congressmen in agreement and discussing economics.

S&F

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

You know... I just can't figure it out. Judge Andrew Napolitano.... ANY connection to Janet Napolitano? Or just odd coincidence/common name? heh

They are so opposite.

But anyway, yeah. We need more politicians around the world getting the message of freedom. That is the important part. Here are two, maybe more will take notice. Or more young people will see what's wrong, and want to be a politician just to change it.

In my politics class, no indication. The people majoring in politics are just as Celente describes politicians in school. Aside from a couple stoners, that is.

EDIT: Oops, spelled Celente wrong.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by LostNemesis]

join