It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

illuminati & statue of liberty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I heard The statue of liberty is sign of the illuminati , is this true
if it is im SHOCKED and were all dooomed DOOOOMED!!!!!!!

check out this video , its David Icke explains why its by the illuminati

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
thought that the statue of liberty was given to the americans by the french as a friendly gesture

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by foxhoundone
thought that the statue of liberty was given to the americans by the french as a friendly gesture

Friendly gesture? The French??

My god the sheeple will believe anything these days!

No seriously, in the video he's saying it was given by French Freemasons ie the Illuminati.
Whether they were Masons or not, I cannot verify. Perhaps someone else can?

Edit to add: DOOOMED!! (and I was only joking when I called you sheeple Foxhound
)

[edit on 13-5-2009 by MrVertigo]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The Statue of Liberty (French: Statue de la Liberté), officially titled Liberty Enlightening the World (French: La liberté éclairant le monde), was presented to the United States of America by the people of France in 1886.

The copper-clad statue, dedicated on October 28, 1886, commemorates the centennial of the signing of the United States Declaration of Independence and was given to the United States by France to represent the friendship between the two countries established during the American Revolution.

Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi sculpted the statue[8] and obtained a U.S. patent for its structure.Maurice Koechlin—chief engineer of Gustave Eiffel's engineering company and designer of the Eiffel Tower—engineered the internal structure.

Eugène Viollet-le-Duc was responsible for the choice of copper in the statue's construction and adoption of the repoussé technique, where a malleable metal is hammered on the reverse side

Source

I think some kid of youtube has a big imagination. There is a sect of conspiracy theorist who instead of trying to figure out the reasons behind the conspiracies already presented, they attempt to find more links and more conspiracies to add to the pile.

This is another example of such activity. The masons built churches and cathedrals, not giant Women made of metal.

~Keeper

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I dont know. It always reminded me of a statue of Hera.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

who was hera, i always thought there was some subliminal message in the film cloverfield when the head was thrown down the street

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Say hello to Queen Semiramis, Queen of Babylon, Goddess of Slavery

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd89f607f5da.gif[/atsimg]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This was a good lecture by Icke, but there are clearer ones by a different title that show the entire lecture.

I can find it if anyone likes.

Also Wilcox's lectures on similar subjects (including the pineal gland) are good also.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

Hera

Portrayed as majestic and solemn, often enthroned, and crowned with the polos (a high cylindrical crown worn by several of the Great Goddesses), Hera may bear a pomegranate in her hand, emblem of fertile blood and death and a substitute for the narcotic capsule of the opium poppy.[1] A scholar of Greek mythology Walter Burkert writes in Greek Religion, "Nevertheless, there are memories of an earlier aniconic representation, as a pillar in Argos and as a plank in Samos."[2]

Hera was well known for her jealous and vengeful nature, most notably against Zeus's paramours and offspring, but also against mortals who crossed her, like Pelias. Even Paris offended her by choosing Aphrodite as the most beautiful of goddesses earned Hera's hatred.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

thanks for the link s/69, so could it be said that the statue of liberty is a giant fertility monument, ??? just trying to figure it out . cheers

new topics

top topics

join