It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miss California USA thanks God for helping her be true to her faith

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Of course she's full of crap. and so is that contest she participated in. I can't understand how there's a controversy over a beautiful woman posing naked, especially when the controversy surrounds a contest that is judging her beauty.

I'd actually watch the contest if they replaced the question and answer portion with a blow job competition instead. People want to see beautiful women naked and having sex. To praise their beauty and to condemn their sexuality is incredibly hypocritical.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Hella, but like I said earlier, I really wanted Kentucky to win. Now if only we can find the internet nudes of her, I will be cool with that.
Either way, Id marry both of em if I could.
So now I am off to find the pictures, if you want, i will share em with you if I find em =)

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Thats ok, if I want to see naked pictures of women I just look myself in the mirror, they have nothing that I don't have, perhaps just a difference on age now, but hey, we all have the same parts and same functions after all that is why we are call "females of the species".

So be my guess my friend and you can have the pictures and keep them for yourself.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

ah come on, now thats not fun! I like to share.

You arent that much different from her huh?
Hmmmm ::strokes beard:: Got any pics?

Edit- I found the pics...but they all have stars over the nipples. How gay is that? oops.sorry
lol:

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Common Good]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I have lots of issues with this whole thing. But although I think she's an idiot, even if a beautifull idiot, I have to agree that this is all getting blown way out of proportion.

About her comments on gay marriage, I was actually watching that show with my wife and when she said what she said, we both kind of looked at each other and went, "Ooops". It was obviously going to be a poor mark for her because what she was competing for was the right to represent the title of Miss USA for one year. That means loads of appearances, endorsements, etc. Those appearances should be positive, not contraversial.

So although I fully support her right to hold whatever opinion she wants on whatever issue she wants, she really should have been smart enough to know that they want a comfortable, generic, PC answer. If she's not willing to offer that, then she's not really suited for such a role to begin with.

As for the pageant itself. When did they start supplying plastic surgery for the contestants. In my view, obvious plastic surgery should disqualify a contestant. But I guess she didn't like the way god made her. Not to mention why a person with such firm religious views (which is fine), would even be interested in getting involved with a beauty pageant to begin with. Isn't a beauty pageant all about pride, envy, lust, vanity and judgement?

And if it's a beauty contest, should political issues come into play at all? Maybe they should get rid of the question/opinion round and replace it with a spokesmodel round, where each contestant gets a random sponsors product and has to try and sell it to the audience. You know, convince us that they really love whatever product and why. Looking for confidence, poise in presentation, creativity.....

Make me believe that I want to buy whatever you're selling. That's closer to what the winners 'job' will be for the next year, then political opinions. When did the President ever ask anyone, "Hmmm. That's a sticky situation and we need to make the right call on this. Did anyone find out what Miss USA thinks about it?"

[edit on 5/13/2009 by Static Sky]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Well, my father always say that women covers their top first rather than the bottom because they were born with the bottom but not what is on the top that comes later.

Anyway, I am not very vane, so I never had taken any pictures that are of exposure nature. To me is the way I look with clothing not without it and the most important part, the hair, If my hair is not perfect I don't even get out of the door.

Sorry.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

lol.
its ok.
I will just have to make do with Miss California.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

What was bigoted about it? She said people are free to do as they choose, but that it wasn't her thing...

Where's the bigotry?

She was set up, yet came out looking much better than the clown who tried to ambush her.

I'll ask again, where's the bigotry?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Freedom of Speech. Everyone has that right.

Unless you speak out against Liberal Dogma.

**this is from someone who believes gay's deserve the same legal rights of marriage as non-gay's**

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
In their own words.
President Obama, and Miss Cali. apparently agree in the way they view same sex marriage.

Some of you have seen this comparison. but here it is again.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
[It's still legal - and always God-honoring - to air messages like the following. (See Ezekiel 3:18-19.) In light of government backing of raunchy behavior (such offenders were even executed in early America!), maybe the separation we really need is the "separation of raunch and state"!]

In Luke 17 in the New Testament, Jesus said that one of the big "signs" that will happen shortly before His return to earth as Judge will be a repeat of the "days of Lot" (see Genesis 19 for details). So gays are actually helping to fulfill this same worldwide "sign" (and making the Bible even more believable!) and thus hurrying up the return of the Judge! They are accomplishing what many preachers haven't accomplished! Gays couldn't have accomplished this by just coming out of closets into bedrooms. Instead, they invented new architecture - you know, closets opening on to Main Streets where little kids would be able to watch naked men having sex with each other at festivals in places like San Francisco (where their underground saint - San Andreas - may soon get a big jolt out of what's going on over his head!). Thanks, gays, for figuring out how to bring back our resurrected Saviour even quicker!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Shanna Moakler Resigns From Miss California Pageant

Carrie Prejean controversy presumably influenced Moakler's resignation.

www.mtv.com...

Well, what do you know . . .
Shanna couldn't take it anymore. Maybe it's because the beauty pageant is riddled with too many derivatives. What is it that the business of asking questions tries to accomplish? Why don't the organizers revert to the basic principles? Alright, Carrie. Show us your butt again. Shake it a bit. Alright, that's enough. Neeeext.

The feminists are responsible for the intellectualization of the pageant; they are the ones who are trying to fight off the reality that God made beautiful women dumb to balance the HS breeding kernel. That wasn't a good idea; the angels knew that there could be a problem down the road. And there surely was: The unlike attract and the like repel -- that's the law of electromagnetism that God adopted to populate the earth. But the flaw in the root HS kernel resulted in woman+woman and man+man in some cases.

Ask yourself a question: Are there any homosexual mammals apart from Homo sapiens?

Does the silence mean NO?

It's not a big deal, though. It would require at least 66% of the human population to be gay, before the "soul energy" would be strong enough to re-polarize the electron flow and make all electrical appliances useless -- or kind of unreliable in the predominantly Catholic regions.

[edit on 5/14/2009 by stander]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
You know ive definetly been thinking about this one. Athough I dont agree with her veiws on Gay Marriage, it did take guts for her to stand up for what she believed in, and I can respect that. As for the racy photos, who cares, I seen them and they werent that bad. If it was truely in the past, then it shouldnt matter. Its called being young and stupid. We all did stuff we werent proud of, and when someone else's skeletons surface, its off to the firing hole for them.

Not saying im all for the girl, quite frankly I really dont give a crap about pagants. But alot of people need to take a good look at themselves before they start running around judging other people. Pun intended.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join